A few days

It's been a few days since I've been brought to the mansion, and I've meet the other members of the gang, well the main ones. I knew nightmare still had a lot of others on his side but many live in their own aus, but quite a few can act as spies to, since they don't leave their au as often and aren't as suspicious.

I was already told about the other members that live in their gang and that some do visit often or randomly.

It all just depends, but horror has really gone out of his way to make sure I'm not hungry and I'm full a lot throughout the day.

I'm pretty sure the other three noticed it. I don't think they said anything yet about it, at least to me anyways.

But it was very sweet of horror to do so for me, I know it's because I am pregnant with my souling, and I'm pretty sure it's dust considering I can feel his emotions sometimes.

The first time around, it caught me off guard though and I almost threw a knife at killer.

Since I didn't feel my soulings emotions at all until sometime after I got it, it's kinda random now though.

I put a hand to my stomach area and gently stroke it a bit.

I let out a sigh, "your going to be a trouble marker, I just know it."

"Who's going to be a trouble marker?" A vocie asked and I jumped a bit, startled and turned to look.

"Geez, why to scare a guy killer." I told him and just just titled his head, a hint of curiosity.

"If you must know then, I'm eggpecting." I winked a little bit and killer blinked for a second and his eye sockets widen.

"A souling!?" Killer almost yelled if I didn't kick his leg.

Killer did let out a Yelp when I kicked his leg though, "you don't got to shout it out. Nightmare already knows and so does horror."

"Ehhhhhh why didn't I or crossy know about this?" Killer whined a bit.

I felt amused at that, "because I wanted to see how long it would take for you two to realize or if one of us had to say something. But your the third to know, congrats." And unknown to dust, killer was the fourth to know, the third to know was currently watching from his anti-void.

I flicked killers forehead, "shush, I guess you can go tell cross then."

I walked away as killer pouted before he took of running in a direction shouting for cross.

I chuckled a bit, still a bit amused. Let's see how long it takes killer to find cross and then cross to find me for answers.

I thought and sat down on the couch to watch a bit of tv while playing a little bit with some of my magic, since my souling isn't really taking much of my magic yet, I might as well practice and play with my magic a bit until it gets to the point I won't be able to when my souling is taking more and more of my magic constantly.

-30 minutes later-

I heard some footsteps running in my direction and turned my head to look and see cross breathing a bit heavily as he slowed down at the sight of me.

I blinked, "what did you do to make you so out of breath?"

"I...ran all over the castle and outside to find you and accidentally went around the place more then three times before I realized you'll be here..." cross said, recovering from running a whole lot.

And man, that was a lot of running cross did, I've seen how huge this place was on the inside and outside.

"Oof." I just said, cause yeah, oof, that already explains what I was thinking.

"So is it true? What killer said about you expecting?" Cross looked at me with a bit of a hopeful look.

I just blinked at him, "yeah. Though I thought he might have stayed silent to mess with you."

Cross pumped his fists into the air, looking excited.

"Souling! Or soulings, but awesome! I haven't seen another skeletons souling-baby since paps!" Cross mentioned happily.

I chuckled, "if your gently you can touch, but there's not much movement anyways from the souling."

And before I even finished cross gently laid a hand at my stomach area with a hint of awe, probably because this would be the second skeleton baby there will be born that he knows of.

I just looked amused at that.

Well guess I'm stuck here for a bit as cross pulled back to stare at me for a few minutes before handing me a chocolate bar.

Heh, cute, I thought and accepted the chocolate bar and eat it and relaxed on the couch.

____*_____*______*______*_____*___
Finished with 938 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Soulings name- ash
Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underswap, sans/swap, papyrus/orange
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Dusttale, sans/dust
Horrortale, sans/axe/horror, papyrus/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Aftertale, sans/geno
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Killertale, sans/killer
Undertlust/lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyurs/void
Mechatale, sans/Mecha
Newtale, sans/kin,
Underbeats, sans/beats, papyrus/rhyme

Maybe dowsey pleasure? Like it makes him sleepy but also a little pleasure as well that makes him twitch a little bit nothing else much.... hmm

I'll figure it out if I decide to have him feel something when they share magic.

Xx