What a lovely start-not!

I shot up forward, "son of a-!?"

I froze up, wait that's not my voice, did that bitch seriously stab me with a god damn knife when she caught her boyfriend looking at me!?

"That son of a bitch..if I ever see her again she's a dead woman." I grumbled to myself and lifted myself out of the bed.

I looked around with a frown, where the fuck-wait..this looks familiar- fuckkkkkkkk.

This is sans room isn't it? From the game undertale?

Wait don't fucking tell me- I lifted my hand up and paused. "Shit..did I become sans? Which sans am I? Why the fuck do I feel Nauseous?"

I frowned and started walking around putting my hands in my pocket and paused as I felt something and grabbed it and pulled it out.

...son of a-?!

"Which god damn  au am I in? Am I killer? Dust? A swap version of the two?" I scowled, double fuck.

"I don't think I'm killer though, I don't think he can feel emotions most of the time..." I frowned and wandered around to look for a mirror or a bathroom, whichever I found first.

I paused and stared for a few minutes, a bit uncomfortable, since you know, I had flesh when I was alive and now as a sans, I'm just all bones.

I shook my head to snap out of it and to not think about it, it's..going to be weird to try and get used to being a skeleton.

I paused and rushed to the toilet and threw up, "shit-!?"

Why did I throw up? Is s- am I sick? I thought feeling confused, I don't feel sick, besides being nauseous and throwing up-...wait I should check..maybe...

I don't think I am? Did sans-?

I paused at that and lifted my shirt very slowly, almost afraid of the answer I'm about to get.

I froze up, eyes slowly start to widen..

"You son of a bitch!? How dare you leave me like this!? If I ever see you in person I'm kicking your ass for this!" I yelled out sounding very pissed.

I can't believe that sans, whose body I'm stuck in, did it.

I started grumbling and headed out of the bathroom silently cursing everything in existence.

I was a man in my past life..well physically at least.. never thought I would end up dead and becoming dust sans who left me with a god damn souling to take care of.

"Fuck you for getting pregnant. I'm not fucking ready for this type of shit." I grumbled out, especially since I didn't know much about pregnancy let alone monster pregnancy.

I've read fan fictions on undertale and shit, but it doesn't mean I knew jacks shit about stuff like this.

Like why the fuck did I end up in dust sans body? Why the fuck is he pregnant? Did he seriously do it before killing everyone? Or maybe...

I slowly glanced down to my magic ectobody stomach...did I accidentally kick dust out of his body and end up pregnant with his soul?

I gulped, not knowing if I like any of those thoughts that came to mind, especially if one of those turned out to be true.

Fuck, if I did end up kicking dust out of his own body and ended up pregnant with him, I hope he doesn't remember it.

Because if he did, he might try and kill me for doing it after...he was born...

Fuck, this got a bit more complicated then I thought. But I don't know if that's better then sans doing it and getting pregnant before the Genocides or what.