Chapter-20

Time went by rapidly and it was already Christmas in Canada along with Anaya's birthday.

In the past she never asked mother Shali why she has always celebrated her birthday at this particular time of the year but she has been told that it's the perfect time to celebrate it.

Anaya remembered how she has always been thinking she was just an orphan who doesn't even know who she was or where she came from. So how come somebody would know when is her actual birthday ? But now when she finds out everything about her existence , she is happy to know that atleast that little detail in her life was not a lie but truly 25'th of December is her actual birthday.

Every year back in Goa , her Ma along with all the children of the orphanage would spent that time with so much happiness and joy. She would always wait for this day. She would save up the whole year from her parthtimes and would bye chocolates and all the other little things for them. She found happiness in seeing the twinkle on their sweet little faces. But now ..... She is kind-of missing it here.

She has woken up to the hustle and bustle happening in the castle. It's already christmas afterall so everyone was busy to prepare and decorate the whole castle of Romano's in it's grand style.

She got up from her bed , " Good morning princess Anaya " then her personal attendance opened the heavy drapes as the snow covered mountain came into sight.

yesterday was snowing heavily and as it's the peek of winter in here everything has shaped itself in this magical weather.

The snow covered forest along with misty weather making the surroundings so mysterious and magical that she just love everything about it. Well although it's totally different from where she was but now she has came in terms with this cold weather.

Different from the inside which is warm and cozy the outside looks so cold and well snowy.....She smiled at her this silly thought . Obviously it would be different. Despite the giant size of this grand castle it is fully hated in every corner.

" Good morning Dena. " she finally gritted back with a beaming smile .

It took a while for her as she was enjoying the view outside. Although she loves to do her own works but Ava still insist having Dena by her side as her personal attendance . She won't lie though , she did help her alot.

" Princess , your bath has been prepared. " Dena informed as now she was waiting for Anaya to leave the bad so she can tidy up the the room after.

Anaya prefers taking morning showers as she had to go to her classes and trainings . It will help her charge up for the day ahead.

" Thank you Dena but plz just don't close the drapes again. " she said as she took her hairclip from the side table putting her hair up in a tight bun.

" As you wish princess " After hearing the response she went to take her bath.

Finishing her morning business and her usual skincare she changed into her clothes. Today she is feeling like wearing her favourite colour and Dena did good job at that, just the boots will have to go.

With a white woollen highneck and matching highwaisted jeans along with her long jacket which was also in same colour she took a muffler. It has little red and black in it so it will give a good contrast and just like that she is ready for the day. Tying up her boots she came out of her closet. She did her usual minimum makeup. Today she did her hair in a high ponytail as she likes them with this outfit.
" All done" she approved her look with a smile as she went outside.