Chapter-9.1

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hey my loves . Hope you guys are doing good and fighting the battle of your life as the damn Queen/King you are .

Don't forget to give them your best ...
Keep smiling and keep killing them with your kindness.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Life .... It's easy to just say that it's getting hard and be sad about it , be depressed about it. Well ...
But then if we actually find the meaning of our true existence then maybe we can find our courage to fight again . To not give up but stand proudly and try to conquer every challenge thrown in our way . But what if the things you believe from so many years suddenly change .

Unexpectedly . In every aspect Life is truly unexpected . We never know what's coming in our way .

Suddenly coming across the real truth about my existence is something like that . I was so convinced that this is the life I'm living and there is nothing more to it . accepting my life the way it is and trying to make it better .

But now ............
Everything I knew or I believe I knew suddenly now are somehow meaningless . Life , my identity , my goals ...........

But then again I'm not the only one I guess Arther too is going through the same thing............

" But Ma ... What are you saying?
How am I going to do it? I ....."
I asked, looking at Ma's way .

" Anaya , dear I know it's really hard to believe it but , this is the truth ." I understand that ma just wanted to make me understand that this matter is just not me being Arther's mate but more than that .

" But you don't have to be scared Anaya . We all are with you to help you understand . To help you in your every step . " Arther's mom . Or I believe the queen herself said .

" Ma .... I
How am I?" How am I going to do all this ? Am I really the one they are talking about?

The things that have been said right now all make sense suddenly ... My dreams , my powers , my unknown feelings towards him .

I look at all the people now present here . My mind still couldn't grab the thought that they all are not human but shape shifters like werewolves and dragons . Their appearance is surely deceiving their true identity.
But strangely enough although I'm scared of others present here but not of him .
unknowingly my hands still holding Arther's when he too was not ready to leave me I guess and still standing beside me to give me some kind of comfort proves that.

I don't know , him staying by my side or just the thought of it making me calm in this all messed up situation .

Arther . No The future king of the werewolf , The Arther Xavier Romano is really my mate ... ?
And I'm his...... protector ?

Right Now it definitely looks like the other way around .
How is it even possible in the first place ?
The things that I have always believed that exist in just tales and mythical stories are actually real .!

These were the thoughts that were going through my mind after listening to everything .
But mostly .....my identity is what makes me uneasy and scared more ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few hours Earlier.........

Author's pov-

Anaya was now ready for whatever she was about to do ... Well not really but the scolding eyes of her man convinced her to listen to whatever Arther had to say.