Chapter-18

" Arther ! " Vinceno warned as he came and held him still in his place .

Ava hurriedly goes towards Anaya and tries to check her as she was lying on the bed unconscious . She couldn't touch her as a golden light surrounded her(Anaya's )shining brightly and create a protective shield around her body .

They came when they heard the loud noise of shattering things from Anaya's room as Vinceno also got informed that Arther had freed himself and has escaped .

The king quite had the idea of what it could be so they wasted no time and what he saw coming here made him freeze at his place for a second.

Arther was whimpering as he kept looking at his mate passed out on the bed.

He don't remember when he had got himself free from the cage and had broke into her room .

" Mate ! " he growled out angrily .
He tried to free himself as he wants to go near her to see if she was ok but his father did not let him .

" We have to call Gemma . " Ava said looking at Shali who was also trying to approach Anaya but couldn't. Even with her own powers she wasn't able to suppress Anayas.

Arther finally gained back his control over his wolf as his eyes changed back to it's normal colour .

Vinceno released him .

Arther finds himself uncertain as he looks at Anaya and her state .

He saw what he had done .

He saw the big and painful looking bight on her neck realizing he had forced his mark on her .

Not only that but he...... ' What have I done....?'
The bite has now started to form into the shape of a mate mark as Anaya has been marked by her Alpha mate.

(It's the symbol of an Alphas mark upon his mate bonding them officially)

" Arther don't ." His mother stops him as he tried to approach her again gaining back his balance. His body shook from how hard he was trying to suppress his inner wolf .

" She is protecting herself . Her shield won't let anybody to touch her . She is not okay right now ."  Ava said explaining the situation .

The king called Gemma along with his beta listening to his queen .

He knows in these matters his queen and Gemma are the only people who can say what exactly was happening to Anaya.

" Vince , take him away . " Ava ordered . Right now she doesn't want Arther/Xavier near Anaya .

" Arther . Go . You have to stay away from her ." She used her Luna Position which made Arther listen to Lunas order and left from there .

★★★