Chapter-6

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" Mother I really don't like this pleaseee... just wait na . Anaya di will come and make me my favorite curry rice " A three years old little boy was trying to negotiate with mother Shali to not eat the bowl full of soup as it was 'yek' for him.

Well handling kids are what she is good at , but this particular one , this little devil with hyperactiveness can be a little tough for Shali , especially when his dear Anaya di was not here and when this little boy is running a fever right now .
She doesn't know how she will manage when Anaya will leave for her further study .

" No arguments now Boni . You are going to finish this bowl of soup and gonna take the medicines . That's it . " She hates to see the sadness on the faces of these little munchkins but she knows sometimes she has to do the role of a 'haou' (meaning ghost)- as the children call her sometimes .

"But - but ...."

"No buts." she said , her voice firm .

"Ok ." and it worked finally , Boni now starting to eat but still a pout visible on that face .

" Mother , I think you need to see this .." her staff called her , and seeing the panic state on her face Shali understood what it could be . So she gives a forehead kiss to Boni, tucking him to bed and leaves the room .

" What's the matter?" she asked, closing the door behind . If it is what she thinks it is then she can't waste time.

" Just see this .." and then Shali finally looked at what she was holding , confirming that her suspicion was right .

" We need to go . Hurry ." she ordered , she knew something like this will definitely happen and she is prepared for it . It can't be so easy just to take 'Her' away . Not on her watch .

" yes my lady "...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" Oh , is our little wolfi angry now ..." said the hooded girl holding Anaya by her hair .

" Stay away from her ." Arther growled out still on the hold of the two werewolves . His eyes turned red seeing the scared look and tears on Anaya's eyes , his fangs starting to grow . It's about time for Xavier to take full control .

" Or what ? You are still not capable enough to protect her ." she said, teasing the bled on her throat .

" Arther.." Anya called out desperately feeling the cold blade touching the skin , she just wants to go home and forget everything just like any other of her bad dreams .........
And suddenly she passed out , her body giving up to the spell doing it's work and the last thing she saw before darkness engulfs her was how Arther broke away from the hold of the two men .

" Now, now . Boys just hold him tight we just need her blood and ..." she smiled wickedly slightly pressing the knife to draw out the blood .

And that's all it takes for Arther to release himself .

(15 minutes rewind ..............)

Anya was still confused about what was going on when suddenly those creatures attacked them . She closed her eyes as if it could prevent it from happening . A purple fireball and it won't take a genius to understand the force of it . but strangely she didn't feel anything . And when she opened her eyes she gasped out . She finds herself tucked in his hold , Arther shielding her with his body . Her eyes widened seeing him protecting her .
Him sensing another attack blocks the one by holding the hand and with his strength kicking the other witch trying to cast a spell still holding Anaya on his hold safely .
She should be frightened right now seeing all of this and most of all seeing the strange change in his voice and the dangerous but powerful aura coming from him . But surprisingly she feels more safe with him , as if she knows him from years , the feeling of secureness that he would never harm her .