"Yes, sir"

"Do you know who he is?"

"I have never seen him in this area, Sir. He looked new to this place"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sir... this is the main road of this market. Everyone should cross my shop to go out of the market. So, I almost know everyone who comes to the market regularly"

"Thank you for your information"

It was indeed a valid point. So, the person didn't belong to that area. They should have come to the area recently. That meant, they could have the one who stole the jewels and money from Raizada mansion.

Gopal updated the information to the assistant commissioner and started announcing all over the area, that PEOPLE SHOULD INFORM THE POLICE IF THEY SEE ANY NEW PERSON IN THAT AREA OR ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS.

The matter spread all over the area like a forest fire. All started talking about it and started noticing every small move in their neighborhood. Even Radhika, Kiran, and Bhuvan heard the announcement. They became horrified.

"What do we do now?" Kiran asked fearfully.

"We have to do something very quickly," Radhika said.

"We should leave this place. that's the only solution to this problem. Or else we will get caught." Bhuvan said.

"But, how could we go out? People of the area became alert. They were watching one another like detective agents" Radhika said annoyingly.

"What about the night? We can change the place after everyone slept." Bhuvan said.

"But, how could we go at the midnight? We can't get transportation at that time" Kiran said.

"We should arrange for transportation. We can't step out of this house in the daytime. I know a travel agent. He will help us" Bhuavan suggested.

"But where will we go?" Kiran asked.

"We will think about it later. Leaving this place is what we should do in the first place" Radhika said.

"Ok, I will arrange for transportation. Be ready with the needed things" Bhuvan said.

Radhika and Kiran nodded ok.

RM

Baby Anu was crawling here and there in Arnav's room. Khushi was watching her, leaning on the wall. Arnav saw a disturbance on Khushi's face.

"Are you alright Khushi?"

She nodded yes plastering a smile. Clutching her hand, he made her sit.

"Khushi, we had differences between us and it led us to separation. But now, we again got a chance to erase all the differences between us. You can share with me anything. I can understand, Khushi." Arnav said.

"But, what made you talk about it all of a sudden?" she searched for an answer in his eyes.

"I can read your face. You look restless. I don't know what's the reason"

"Nothing Arnavji... I will surely tell you if truly something bothered me"

Arnav nodded ok and stood up from the bed. Khushi clutched his hand and looked at her.

"With whom I can share my inner turmoil other than you?" she asked.

"I too don't have anyone other than you Khushi. you are my everything. I hope you understand that"

Khushi stood up reading his expression.

"What happened Arnavji?" she asked meeting his eyes.

"I heard your talks with NK"

Khushi was shaken to the core.

"I just came to see what Anu doing. That's when I got to know something about NK"

"No Arnavji... you are misunderstanding. He would not have killed Abhishek"

Cutting her,

"When did I say he killed Abhishek?"

Khushi got stuck.

"He has been collecting Abhishek's case notes from the newspapers... that's what made me think in that way," Khushi said.

"Just because he is collecting the cuttings, how could you think he could be the killer?"

"I don't think in that way just because he is collecting the paper cuttings... I know how deeply he LOVES Anu"

"LOVES? You mean..." Arnav frowned.

Cutting him,

"Still.... He loves Anu"

Arnav was stuck.

"He wanted to propose to her when we were in the third year of our college. That was when we got to know Abhishek already entered her life. NK told me about Abhishek and that he was a playboy kind but Anu was not ready to believe it. She thought NK was lying in jealousy. NK warned Abhishek to stay away from Anu. Abhishek intentionally stopped talking with Anu to create a rift between Anu and NK. Anu was upset like hell when Abhishek stayed away from her. she became furious when she got to know NK was the reason. She fought with NK and cut off his friendship. After that, she never trusted anyone in Abhishek's matter... until she herself saw him with another girl. That was the last day of her life" Khushi said feeling sad.

"Did NK attend her funeral?"

"No... he didn't"

"Was not he in Delhi at that time?"

"He was in Delhi only"

"Then why didn't he attend?"

"He was not strong enough to see lifeless Anu"

Arnav gulped down.

"I was in his house for one and a half years. In that time period, I had seen his wrath, disappointment, helplessness, everything. The most uttered stance by NK is, I WILL KILL THAT BA****. That was what scared me because I know how furious he is with Abhishek. Adding to it, he was not at home on the same day of Abhishek's murder. He didn't attend our calls the next day. He said he reached Mumbai late and his mobile charge became down.... That made me suspect him"

Arnav became thoughtful. He didn't know there was a deep side love story in his sister's life. Anu must be an unlucky girl who didn't understand the difference between a diamond and a stone. Or else, she would not have chosen Abhishek over NK. She would have been alive if she had chosen the right person. Anu felt bad for both Anu and NK. He didn't think NK could have killed Abhishek. he didn't think NK would dare to kill someone for any reason because he looked like a chocolate boy.

To be continued...