20.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Namjoon

Its been a few days since our talk show appearance and our manager said we did a really good job....

I sat on the couch while jimin and Jungkook showed us the tiktoks Olivia made with Post malone.

They dropped the "I like you song" Jhope has been sining it around the house nonstop

Hobi: Lemme know when you're freeeeeeee, cuz I been tryna hit it all weeekkkkkkkk

he said walking past me into the kitchen. I chuckled shaking my head before looking at my phone that vibrated it was Lia

Hey meet me here... I have some things to show you (xxxxxx)

I stood up grabbing my shows and texting the driver. Tae tilted his head at me

Tae: Hyung? where are you going?

I looked over my shoulder at him while stuffing my phone in my pokcet.

"𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐚..𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞. 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬"

he nodded sending me the thumbs up before i left the house. 

Welp..... here go nothing.

After a 15 minute drive i arrived at this house.....It was kinda small but very homey and had a nice garden on the side.

It was pretty secluded which was cool. The driver parked the truck. I got out walking down the pathway to the front door. The house was adorable. I smiled going to knock.

This must be Lia and Sarah's home... It's a little ways out from everything. But it is beautiful. Must be very peaceful out here... 

Maybe I should consider buying a house out here for the guys and I. That way we have some private property to run to. 

Knocking on the door, I stood back with my hands in my pockets. waiting for lia to come to the door. What i wasn't expecting was for the door to open and Olivia to be the one behind it. I froze.. my mouth hung open in surprise. 

Olivia: Hey joon... come inside.

she said calmly and moving to the side. 

My heart melted, I did as told.