16.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

I pulled as hard as i could but Jk wouldn't let my wrist go as we got closer to their hotel door.

I thought i was strong enough to face them. But as soon as we got off the elevator all the walls i built to hide behind came crashing down and my fear of facing them hit me full on.

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐉𝐤 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞... 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬"

He pulled me into him before grabing me by my shoulders and pushing me towards the door. We stopped just in front of it. i was gonna speak again but he shushed me and we sat there as loud voices could be heard on the other side.

"WHERE THE HELL IS JK HE'S BEEN GONE FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF"

"HE SAID HE WAS GOING FOR A WALK"

"AND YOU LET HIM!?- ALONE"

"I TRIED TO GO WITH HIM BUT HE BLEW UP ONE ME."

" DID ANYONE TEXT TO SEE WHERE HE WAS... I CALLED HIM 5 TIMES THEN IT STOPPED RINGING HE TURNED HIS PHONE OFF"

"everyone stop yelling"

"YOU SHUT UP! MR. STAYS AT THE STUDIO TO AVOID HIS PROBLEMS"

"my- MY PROBLEMS... LETS NOT FORGET THAT WE'RE IN THS MESS BC OF SOMETHING NAMJOON DID! NOT TO MENTION JHOPE AND HIS STICKY FINGERS"

there was a few gasp

"YOU HAVE TO LET THAT GO OKAY! I MADE A MISTAKE AND IM SORRY"

"YEAH YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING TOO IF YOU WERE ME IN THAT BATHROOM"

"SORRY DOESN'T FIX ANYTHING"

"YEAH AND THANKS TO YOU HOBI NOW WE ARE AT AN EVEN WORSE DISADVANTAGE"

"guys lets not fight please...."

"I just hope jk is alright"

I was taken back... I looked over my shoulder at jk who gripped them some before sending me sad eyes. The room fell silent as JK put his key into the door making a beeping sound.

As the door open I feel this awkward energy as Jk walked into the room but stands at the door way. Honestly he didn't make it far because someone ran straight into him wrapping their arms around his small waist.

Jimin: Jungkookie!! OMG im so happy you are safe.

Jk hugging jimin back as i heard another voice

Jin: Please... I know things have been tough for us lately. But lets not blow up on each other... lets try to work out our issues...not run away from them.

My stomach dropped at that statement... I've been causing them trouble.

I silently turn around and try to walk away on my tip toes hoping they'd be too stuck in the moment for Jk to even remember i was there.

Jk: Yea about that.... speaking of talking things out.

there was a pause and i tried to speed up my steps to the elevator but i heard a cough then hurried footsteps behind me before i was snatched up and brought to the door of the room.