2.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

5 years ago.... 

~South Korea~

The guys all sat around the couch lounging together.... their careers had taken off and they were doing swell.

they'd finally gotten the week off and had agreed to spend it lounging around the dorm peacefully together. 

yoongi hummed as his hands roamed thru jimin's hair. He watched as Jk and Tae played games together on their phones... shades of pink forming on his face as he thought about the latter. 

their family was finally complete. it came as a shock when they realized they were all soulmates but now it just felt natural. the last one to get his mark was Jk now its a whole year later and he's 21 and fits like natural amongst the other soulmates. 

hobi sung to himself while completing a puzzle on the next couch over.. something yoongi had grown to love about the rapper.. you could always find him singing random tunes on his leisure. 

while Namjoon sat feet cross, glasses on reading a book that yoongi was sure he'd finish 3 times before. 

the smell of cooked salmon filled the home as Jin cooked away in the kitchen... life was good and yoongi couldn't ask for better......

but he frowned slightly when he was sure no one was watching... he always had this aching feeling in the back of his head lately.. like something was missing. 

or they had forgot something important. he couldn't really tell but he never brought it up to the guys because he himself wasn't quite sure what the feeling even was. How would he explain it? Would they think he's crazy.

he was knocked out of his thoughts when jimin kissed his cheek

Jimin: Come on.. its time for dinner..

he nodded following everyone into the dinning room.

Like every other night the table was lively. laughter all around. non stop talking and a good meal to compliment the atmosphere.

until someone cleared their throat everyone looked at Namjoon who held a guilty expression. 

Jin: Joon? what's wrong?

Joon: guys.... there's something I've been neglecting to tell you all.. I've put it off for 3 days now but I think with us being on break and all. Now is a good time to tell you. 

everyone sat up.. some leaning in more to set the tone around the table. this seemed serious and yoongi couldn't help but feel like it has something to do with his nagging thoughts.

Jimin: is it something bad??

joon sighed before looking down at his plate before back up at the boys and around the table..

Joon: Well.... soulmate registry contacted me recently. Remember when we all had to register when we got our marks... you know to make sure its in our files and that everything is legit?

Everyone nodded but yoongi could already see the tears in Jk's  eyes

Jk: is there something wrong?? did they make a mistake? am I not you guy's soulmate?