XVIII *Renew*

~Babygirl is born

Months have passed since the Vigo incident, Charli and Egon were married, Camila and Ray are engaged. Charli is now nine months pregnant and soon to be due any day now, the married couple decided to keep the gender of their baby as a surprise to their friends. They kept the baby crib in their bedroom to make it easier for them than walking towards the baby room, they have everything we needed; Baby diapers, Baby formula, and even some toys to keep the baby occupied while their parents work.

One evening, the rain patter down the couple's apartment. Charli lay down on the couch, reading a book while a blanket was draped over her legs. Her hair was wrapped in a bun, with strands in her face, her glasses was down to her nose.
The brunette was completely entrance in her book, when she heard a small "mrrow." She lower her book down to see, a tortoiseshell calico cat named Zelda. They found the calico cat when the married couple were out on a walk towards the doctor for a monthly checkup, she was malnourished, dirty, and in need of a good grooming.

The couple decided to adopt the cat and took it to the vet for a quick checkup, they grabbed necessary items for the cat. After a few months of adopting the cat, she had became a perfect companion for the Spengler family.

Charli watched as the calico cat jumped onto the couch and made a trilling noise as she pawed at Charli's pregnant stomach before rubbing her head on Charli's stomach. Charli giggle as she lifted her body up as she stroked Zelda's head, the cat purred at her touch and pawed at her hand. Charli giggle as she reach towards the table and picked up a small cat toy and give it to Zelda, the cat grabbed it and chew on it.

Charli chuckle as she heard footsteps coming in the living room, she look up to see her tall husband walk in the living room. "Is Zelda bothering you?" He ask his wife.

Charli shook her head 'No' as she sit up on the couch, pluck the cat and place her on the ground. "No, we're just playing. Isn't that right Zelda?" Charli asks the cat, Zelda meowed as she strides over to her bowl that's now filled with her kibble. Charli grunt while she sat up from her place on the couch, then a sharp shooting pain went through her stomach, she winced and sat back down and imminently rubbing her stomach. Egon notice this and ask "Charli? Are you okay?"

Charli nodded and breath in a sigh of relief, "Yeah, just the baby is being reckless."

She'd hoped.

~~~

Sometime in the middle of the night, Charli woke up the pain coming from her stomach. She whimpered and walk towards the bathroom, she panted and closed her teary eyes. She then felt it, something trickling down her leg, she look down to see the tiled floor now covered in water. She gasped, she then heard a knock on the bathroom door. She'd forgot that she had locked the bathroom door. "Charli, are you alright?" Egon ask Charli, the sound of worried in his voice.

"My water broke." Charli mutter. She then said it again louder, "My water broke!" She then unlock and open the door for Egon to come in. The tall man held his wife close and lifted his legs up and carry her to their bed, Charli groan in pain and panted.

Hours had passed until the bedroom door open to reveal Lucía and Camila, "Hi niña." Lucía greeted her daughter. Charli smiled and sniffled, "Hi mamá." Charli greeted her mother.

"Hey sis, how are we doing?" Camila ask her little sister.

Charli sighed in relief as she felt the pain subsisted, "I'm fine, for now." She panted.

Camila chuckled and lay down next to her sister, "Camila! Get out of bed and help me." Lucía scolded her oldest child. Camila sighed and did what she was told, then another shot of pain shoot straight through Charli as she scream in agony and panted.

"It'll be okay, niña. If you need to push, push. Está bien?" 'Okay' Lucía said, Charli sniffled and nodded.

"Mommy, where's Egon?" Charli ask her mother.

"He's in the living room, Cariño." Lucía replied. "Do you want me to go get him?" Charli shook her head and gripped the bed-sheet and let out a cry in agony.
"Okay Sis, You're going to have to push." Camila said, Charli nodded and started to push.

The night ended with screams of Charli....And a young baby.

~~~

"Aquí está tu bebé, hija mía." 'Here's your baby, my daughter.' Lucía handed the screeching baby girl to her daughter, Charli held her daughter and she hushed her baby girl. "She's so small, mamá." She said to her mother. Lucía chuckle and sat down next to her daughter, "Yes, she is. You we're tiny once too." She informed her. "Do you want me to invite the guys?" Camila asks the new mom.

Charli nodded, all of her attention was on her baby girl. The baby had stopped crying and nuzzled her face into Charli's chest, Charli smiled and stroke her baby's cheek. "Hi hija." Charli softly greeted her daughter, the baby crooned her head and let out raspy cooing noises.

Then, the door opens as Camila lead the boys in the room. "Would you look at that!" Ray exclaimed, his eyes sets on the baby. "How was it, Charli?" He ask her.

"Mmm magical." Charli replied.

"She looks a lot like you, Charli Dear. Not a speck of Spengler in her." Peter joked, making Charli giggle at his remark. "Thank you, Peter."

"How do you feel?" Winston asks his friend.

"Tire, sore, content. Mostly tired." Charli answers, she then look up at Egon. His eyes were teary eye as he look over at his daughter, Charli smiled and asks "Do you wanna hold her?"

Egon walk over to her and hesitates, "Should I?" He asks.

"You're the father of my niece, go on." Camila encourages him, after a few words of encouragement. Egon gently scoop his daughter up in his arms, with one arm he unbutton few buttons on his shirt to allow skin to skin contact with his child. "She's got your mother's hair." Egon notice, sitting down on the bed next to his wife.

The brunette female lay her head on Egon's lap, she close her eyes and fell asleep. After holding her for a few moments, Egon let his friends and family held his baby daughter and interact with her. He smiled at the moment.

Life couldn't be any better.

A/N: I can't do a birthing scene....