XXIV

A/N: Yes I'm quite aware I've used this gif before, I was gonna use the gif with the original ghostbutsers in Afterlife. But *sigh* you know how wattpad is and their "Too big" gifs
~Final battle prt I

Phoebe, Trevor, and their friends walk inside the farmhouse to see their mother sitting down on the worn armchair. "Mom?" Phoebe called out to her mother, nothing.
"Mom?"

Callie whispered out, "There is no Mom, only Zuul."

Phoebe walk closer to her mother, "Mom, are you okay?"
Callie let out growl and turn to her daughter, showing off her red eyes and repeated "There is no Mom, only Zuul!"

Then they turn when they hear footsteps creaking, they see a silhouette of Charli standing with her left hand pressed against the wall. "Grandma, there's something wrong with Mom." Phoebe called out to her.
"There's defiantly something off with her." Trevor said.

Charli said nothing, just stand there while scratching the walls lightly. "Uh, Grandma," Trevor said, "are you alright?"

Then her eyes started to glow a bright amber, as she let out a hellish growl and let out a guttural demonic female voice said "Your Grandma is dead, there's only Clarimond!"

She walk downstairs while dragging her long, black, fingernails through the walls that made a high pitched screech. The kids covered their ears as the noise stopped, they get a good look at Charli, her clothes were torn with claw marks on her shirt and jeans. Her once greyed hair, perfectly in a ponytail was now wild with brunette with ombre like all those years ago.

Trevor held the P.K.E Meter in his hands as it beeped like crazy, Charli snarled at The P.K.E Meter. She then look over at Callie who's possessed by Zuul, she then look at Trevor and held his cheek and stroke it. "Are you a God?" she cooed to him, Trevor was very confused and uncomfortable. "Uh, no?" he said. The kids mutter out in confusion, mostly Phoebe, her grandmother would never act like this.

Charli growled and retreated her hand back, then the ground rumbled as Callie ran on all fours out the window and stopped and turned to look at Clarimond who smiled evilly and nodded. Zuul huffed and ran towards The Shandor Mine, Clarimond whined and clutched her stomach as she panted like a dog. Then her amber eyes flickered to Charli's hazel eyes, she then look at Phoebe.
Phoebe look at Charli and kneeled down in front of her, "Grandma, what's going on?" she ask Charli.

"I-it's back. She's back!" Charli replied.
Phoebe look at her confused, "Who is?"

"Gozer." Charli groaned and held her stomach, "I don't have much time before she takes ahold of me again,"
"Gozer?"

"No, one of her minions, Carlimond. The protector."

"W-what do I do?" Phoebe ask her grandmother, Charli smiled and then caressed her cheek using her knuckled. "You'll figure it out, I believe in you."

She then remove her hand away and whisper out "I'm sorry, Egon." before a huge black smoke form around Charli and manifested into Calrimond and flew out the window and towards The Shandor Mine.

~~~

The vague black smoke landed at the mine as possessed Charli walk out of the smoke, as the possessed Callie and Gary look at her. As she walk towards them, her clothes turned to ashes as her traditional silk long black dress with a split thigh and red gems around her waist.

Zuul walk towards her with her golden dress, "We're ready, Protector." she said in her demonic voice. Clarimond stroke her cheek as Zuul purred in delight, "Come, children."

~~~

The three walk inside the temple as Zuul and Vinz started their ritual as lightning struck then and transformed into Terror Dogs, then took their place on their pedestal. Then the resurrected Ivo Shandor greeted the Terror Dogs and walk towards the throne, as Gozer emerges from the sacrificial pit.

Clarimond walk towards the god, Gozer as she struck lightning towards her as she transformed into her black dire-wolf like creature with antlers and bat-like wings with a reptile tail with tuffs of fur. Her amber eyes shown through the temple, Gozer turns her attention towards Ivo Shandor. "Your Eminence. Goddess of Gods. I have built this temple for you, so that you might return to Earth and together," he explained as Gozer walk closer to him.

"We can rule the world-" he was cut off as Gozer ripped him in half before stroking her dogs who purred in delight, she then leaned on her throne as Clarimond lay down in front of her as her tail went up and down in the air like that of a cat.

Then they hear someone said, "Excuse me." they turn to see Phoebe walking towards them. She locked eyes on Clarimond as her amber eyes squinted down at her, she then starts to tell jokes to distract them as a trap vehicle pull up under Zuul. Clarimond stand up and then ask Phoebe, "Have you come to offer yourself in sacrifice?"

Phoebe look at her confused, "W-what?"

Clarimond smirked, showing off her sharp canine teeth. "Are you prepared to die?"

"No, I'm 12. Are you?" Phoebe questioned her, then Zuul let out a screech of pain as she gets sucked in the trap as Callie fell down the stairs. Clarimond screech turned into a roar, as Phoebe took her mother in The Ecto-1 as Clarimond and Vinz chased them towards The Farmhouse.

~~~

As Phoebe and Callie stand on the porch, Phoebe held the trap out as Clarimond, Vinz, and Gozer walk out of the barley field.
As Phoebe lifted the switch that turned on the ghost trap, Clarimond let out a snarl as Lucky got outside and blasted her proton stream at Gozer. But with no prevail as Gozer pull her to the ground, Phoebe ran towards her proton pack but Vinz stopped her.

Gozer snatches the trap away from Callie, Clarimond charges towards Callie and push her to the ground, enough for the wind to get knocked out of her. Callie's eyes widen as she stare down at amber who growled and open her maw showing rows of sharp teeth and strings of saliva, then spreads her wings and let out a hellish roar that made Callie scream in fear.

"Hey, flattops!"

"Have you missed us?"