XV *Revised*

~The painting

The next day Charli's sat in her bed, reading her book when she heard the door open. Her eyes landed to see Egon wearing his old grey jumpsuit with his smile on his lips. "Good morning." She said softly to to him with a smile, Egon tuck away a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Where are you going?" She ask him.

"I'm going down to Dana's museum, to check out that painting of Vigo the Carpathian." He explained to her, "Okay, try not to get in trouble then." She said to him.

Egon chuckled and rubbed her hand, "I'll try not to."

"No, you will." She shot back at him with a chuckle, the two lean in for a short kiss. Egon stand up and walk away.

~~~

Hours later Charli finally was able to walk around without feeling nausea in her stomach, then weirdly she starts having interesting cravings such as yogurt, and Greek food. She then walks over to the dark room where the Egon and Ray, where in developing photos. She slowly open the door to hear Egon say, "We were right, Ray. Multi-planar curliean eminations."

Ray look over to see Charli, "There's the girl of the hour, how are you feeling?" He ask her. "I'm doing fine, I'm not feeling nausea in my stomach anymore." She replied, she looks over at Egon who had the overprotective look in his eyes and face. She smile sheepishly and sat down on a chair, "Yeah, well, here's your next month's cover of GQ. Check out the aura on this sucker," Ray said holding up a photo and hanging it. "there's definitely a living presence there."

"We should get a deeper look." Egon said.

"Why don't I run this wider shot through the spectronalizer?" Ray suggested as he pick up the photo from the water, "Good, I'll try turning up the rengence." Egon said as the two walk over to the machine where Charli's seated.

Egon look over at Charli "How are you feeling?" He ask in a concerning voice.

"Like I said, I'm fine." She replied.

"Are you sure?" Ray ask, she nodded.

"So what do you think, Chinese?" Ray suggested.

"We had that last week, Ray. Well you boys did." Charli quipped.

"How about Thai?" Egon suggested.

"Nah, too spicy. Greek?"

"Mexican?"

The boys turn to Charli, "What do you think, Charli?" Ray ask.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I'm fine with whatever, for some reason."

"What about Pizza?" Ray suggested.

"Thin or thick?" Egon ask.

"Chicago." Ray said, then the picture came out as Egon took it and hang it up.

"What the hell is that?" Egon wondered, the two saw it as well. "I think I know what that is." Charli said.

The boys look over at her, "You do?" Ray ask. She nodded "When you guys had Camila dangling like a worm on a hook a hundred feet below First Avenue, she said that she'd saw a River of slime." She explained as the three look at a picture of a floating head of Vigo below him a river of slime.

Then all of the sudden the photos caught on fire, "Um, boys what's happening?" Charli ask.

"I-I don't know." Ray said, the three ran for the door but it's lock "It's locked, but I didn't lock it." Charli yelled out. "We need a blanket or a hose or something!" Ray said.

Charli banged on the door as the three called out for Winston and Camila, the fire then covers the whole room as the three backed up against the back room as Egon shielded Charli with his arms. "What are we gonna do, stick our heads in the toilet?" Ray cried out, then the door breaks open as the fire extinguisher extinguish the fire revealing Winston holding the fire extinguisher with Camila running up to her little sister.

"Charli, are you okay?" Camila ask.

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright." Charli said shakily.

~~~

After a shower Charli starts dressing up, until she notice something......strange. Her stomach was round than usual, she then caressed it that's where she pick up the pieces. Nausea feeling, cramps, vomiting, cravings. Oh no she thought to herself.

After picking up a pregnancy test kit, she waited for a few minutes. She then picks up the pregnancy stick and eyed.....

Two small lines.

She's pregnant.