XII

A/N: Why does Egon look cute in this Gif?

~Courtyard

As you guess it, The Ghostbusters got arrested and ended up in court. Causing a blackout (Thanks to Camila) and property damage five years doesn't look so hot for the six scientist, hence the lawsuit.

Charli sat next to Egon and Ray while Camila sat in the middle of Ray and Peter, the five waited until they heard three banged of a gravel. They shared a nervous look at one another and back at the judge "Before we begin this trial I want to one thing very clear. The law does not recognize the existence of ghosts, I don't believe in them either. Don't wanna hear a lot of malarkey about goblins and spooks and demons. We're gonna stick to the facts in this case and leave the ghost stories to the kiddies, understood?"

"Sounds like a pretty open minded guy." Winstion whispered to the five.

"Yeah, they call him 'The Hammer'." Egon whisper back.

"I don't even wanna know why." Charli said to the boys.

"What can we do? It's all in the hands of our lawyer now." Ray said to the others, the six look to see Louis Tully with books in his hands. "They're joking, right?" Camila ask with a scoff, Charli shook her head slowly while mouthing "Nope".

"Were going to jail." Camila mutter under her breath, Louis walk over to the six scientist "I think you guys are making a big mistake, I mostly do tax laws and probate stuff occasionally. I got my law degree at night school." he explained.

"Well, that's fine, Louis. We got arrested at night." Camila stated at him, which made Ray put his hands at the desk.

~~~

The opening remarks began as Louis starts to tell everyone that his colleagues aren't frauds he starts to call fourth for none other than Charli Lopez, who give her the iconic glare look. He mutter out an apology to her. She got up and walk over to the witness stand, "So, Miss Lopez how long have you known these boys?" The prosecutor ask Charli.

"I know these boys since Collage, I was only Eighteen years old when I met Dr. Stanz and Dr. Spengler. When I was Nineteen I've met (And dated) Dr. Venkman." Charli explained to the Prosecutor.

"Best year of my life." Peter whisper to the others.

"Well then, please look at Exhibits A through F on the table over here. Do you recognize this equipment?" The Prosecutor said while gesturing at the equipment.

"Yes I do."Charli said getting irritated.

"Do you know what this equipment is used for?" The Prosecutor ask her.

Charli sighed and said "Of course I know what is for, I work with these guys for a long time. Hell, I'm in a relationship with one of them," Egon smirked when she said "Relationship". "So correct, I know what these equipment are, we use them to hunt and catch ghost." Charli explained to the Prosecutor.

The Prosecutor scoff and said "May I remind the court that the defendants are under a judicial restraining order that strictly forbids them from performing services as paranormal investigators or eliminators."

Chari scoff as well "Yes, I know that," she then turned to the Judge, "Are we done here, Your Honor?"

The Judge banged his gravel which made Charli jumped, "Dismissed."

Charli smirked at the Prosecutor while getting up and walk over to the others and sat down on her original spot, Egon leaned over to her and whispered "Good job, Charli. Long but detailed." the corner of her lips smile at him.

Moment after Camila was done being interviewed it was Peter Venkman's turn to be interviewed, "Dr. Venkman, would you please tell the court why it is that you and your co-defendants took it upon yourselves to dig a very big hole in the middle of First Avenue?" The Prosecutor ask him.