X

A/N: Camila's new look

~Ray's occult bookshop

Warning: None, just typical Peter flirting with Charli

~~~

Charli and Egon walk a few blocks towards Ray's bookshop, the bell rungs when the two walk inside. Camila look up to see her little sister and Egon, "Hey you two." she said walking up to them and hug her sister and Egon.

Ray look up from his newspaper to see his two friends, "Hey you two!" he said with a smile. Charli walk over to the counter and greeted Ray with a hug, "How are you, Charli?" Ray ask her. "Doing alright, I've returned the book I borrowed." she said showing him the book.

"Thank you, Miss Lopez. And two weeks before its due date too." he said astonished, Charli look over to Egon who's smirking while reading one of the books. She smiled and walk over to him and look of what's he reading, "Darling can you put this back on the shelf?" Ray ask Camila who nodded and took the book. Both Egon and Charli look at one another in confusion, Charli walk over to her sister and ask "Darling?"

Camila blushes and nodded, Charli chuckled "How long?" she ask teasingly while putting her arms on the top of one of the bookshelves while her sister bend down and put the book back into its place. "Three weeks." She replied.

"Congrats, you two deserved each other." Charli said, Camila giggled and stand up "Said the girl who turned into a hell hound type of creature." Camila said jokingly, "I still don't know what happen, beside waking up in Egon's arms." Charli said blushing lightly.

"That sounded like your dreams just came true." Camila jokingly said which made Charli giggle, then the bell rung to reveal none other than Peter Venkman "Ah, perhaps you could help me," he said in a bad German accent. " I am looking for a love potion aerosol that I could spray on a certain Penthouse pet to obtain her total submission." he explained.

The four greeted their old friend, Peter walk over to Egon and said "Well hi, Egon. How's school? Bet those science chicks really dig that large cranium of yours."

"I think they're more interested in my epididemis." Egon jokingly said with a smirk, Charli chuckled while reading a book. "Well man if I were you," Peter said pointing a finger at him, "I'd watch out what I say in front of my girlfriend."

Peter walk over to Charli who's leaning against the counter, "We don't want someone to be jealous now, don't we?" he ask while giving a kiss on her temple. "Nice to see you too, Venkman." Charli said looking at the man,  "Charli dear, how are you doing?" he ask her.

"Just fine, Peter." she said with a smile, "Good, good," he said with a pat on her shoulder before turning to Ray. Charli give Egon her eye squint look, he shrug his shoulders and continue reading his book which earned a rolled eye from her ever since five years ago. "Ray, let's close this place up so you can buy me a calzone." Peter said to Ray.

"Oh, I really can't do that right now, Pete. I'm working on something, but your book came in 'Magical Paths to Fortune and Power' ." Ray said while giving the book to Peter.

"Thank you."

Egon scoff "Good luck with that, Venkman." He said bluntly which made the girls giggled.

"Will you put this on my account, please?" Peter ask.

"Sure."

Egon walk over to the four, "Ray, girls take a look at this." He said to the three who look at the book he's reading, "What are you guys working on?" Peter ask the four. They look at him before Egon took Charli's hand and lead her away from the three, "Ah, well, we're just kind of-" Ray said before Egon cleared his throat and shook his head at Ray indicating not to say anything about what they're working on. "checking something out for an old friend." Ray said to Peter.

Both Charli and Egon stopped at back of the bookshop, Charli chuckled and look at Egon whose hand is still on hers while stroking it with his thumb. "Is there a reason why were back here, Dr. Spengler?" She ask flirtatiously, he nodded while chuckling and blushing madly.

"What is it?" She ask. 

"Three, two, one." He counted, Charli rose an eyebrow confusingly until she heard Ray groaning in pain. "Oh." She said, Egon nodded with a hum in agreement. The two walk back to the bookshop to see Peter pulling Ray's ears, "Can you tell me now?" he ask Ray.

" I can't, no, I-"

The girls and Egon look at one another then back at the situation.

"Now?!" Peter ask firmly.

"Dana Barrett!" Ray exclaimed before moving Peter's hand away from his ears, Peter stood there in shock at the answer Ray gave him.

"My Dana Barrett?"