11 | Sweaty

"I forgot how good these are!" Jamie sips his margarita, "We got to do this more often."

Flynn grins as she pours the rest of the contents of the blender into her own glass, "I know right!"

Frozen 2 plays in the background of Flynn's apartment as the pair begin their third round of drinks. Kristoff's ballad in the Enchanted Forest just began.

Jamie flops onto her couch, "Again your gone, on a different path than mine!"

"I'm left behind, wondering if I should follow!" Flynn joins in as she dances around the couch.

As the night progresses, Flynn silently continues to thank Jamie for his brilliant idea. She hasn't felt this light in weeks. They belt out the rest of the musical's soundtrack as the movie progresses, dancing with Marvin around the room. Who needs boyfriends when you have musicals and margaritas?

By the time the movie ends Flynn's stove clock turning 1 am and Jamie's passed out on her couch. Shutting off her TV, Flynn stumbles over to her bed and opens her phone. Her eyes immediately draw to the glaring red notification dot over the phone app.

Without thinking, she opens the app and clicks the red-highlighted name. Just as the ringing begins to patronize her, the man on the other end picks up.

"Flynn?" A hesitant voice says.

Her eyes water from solely his voice. Flynn opens her mouth blankly, unable to form words.

"Flynn, are you there? I'm so sorry about everything, mon ange."

A tear slips her eye, "Kylian."

She hears an intake of breath, "Darling-"

-I love you." Flynn intercepts, "I miss you so much. All I want is to be with you right now."

"I love you too." A sob escapes Flynn, she lets her phone fall back onto her bed as her hand goes to her mouth.

"Ma chérie, you don't have to cry."

She hiccups, "I just- I really love hearing you say that."

"That I love you?"

"Mmhmm," Flynn nods to herself as she curls around her phone, "Say it again?"

"I love you."

"Again?"

"I love you. One for me?"

She senses his smiling as she obliges, "I love you. Can I come over?"

"Right now?"

She hums, "I want to see you."

There's a pause, "Are you drunk?"

Flynn hums again, "How did you know?"

"Because it's a weeknight and you're still awake for reasons other than school, plus your voice goes all whimsical."

"Whimsical?"

"Mmhmm." He chuckles, "Like a cartoon character."

"I don't know what that means."

"Don't worry about it. How about you come over tomorrow after classes and we can talk alcohol-free."

Flynn whines, "But, I want to see you now."

Kylian calms her like he always does, and they talk into the wee hours of the night. The next morning, Jamie finds her curled around the phone, fast asleep.

 Classes don't bode well for the hungover pair, and Flynn dives into her work at the library with Jamie and Alex. Hoping that if she fully focuses on the diagrams in front her, 6 o'clock will come sooner.