9 | Naked

Kylian just stares at her. Flynn steps back from her doorway, motioning the man into her apartment. He trudges in, places his bags down immediately on her couch, then turns to Flynn.

"I'm so so sorry. I'm such a dumbass, I know. I didn't even realize how much I already depended on your support."

Flynn leans against the back of the couch, "What do you mean?"

"We lost tonight, three-nothing, it was horrendous. I got a yellow card." He steps towards her, "I just- this whole week I didn't know whether to call you or not but I knew you wanted to think things out and I'm so sorry."

Flynn takes his hands in hers and massages her thumb against his skin.

"As soon as I got back to my place and you weren't there for another night, I just couldn't. I was so scared to lose how things were that I didn't even think about how you're already there for me and how much I rely on knowing you'll be watching me play no matter where you were. I'm sorry, Flynn."

She places a kiss on his hands, "I'm kinda lost, are you telling me you want me at your games?"

"More than anything." Kylian attempts a smile.

Flynn detangles their hands, grabs the front of Kylian's sweater and pulls him in for a kiss. His hands immediately go to her hair.

They part for a breath, staying a hairs-width apart, "You don't know how happy I am to hear that."

Kylian's hand moves down to cup her jaw, "I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize."

"It's okay."

He shakes his head, "But it's not."

Flynn puts her hand on top of the one on her face, "If we didn't take any space I doubt your realization would've came as fast. You would have been looking for all the negatives."

"How can you forgive me so easily?"

Flynn pecks his lips then leans further back, "Because I know you-"

"But-"

"-and I know you didn't intentionally try to hurt me. That doesn't mean I still not disappointed, but I miss you so much that I honestly couldn't give a fuck."

They spend the night in Flynn's bed and lie there until the early hours, catching up on their time spent away.

"Nice shirt, by the way." Kylian points to the Dior shirt on the floor by her bed, "I haven't seen it in a while."

"I was missing you." Flynn shrugs as she traces around his abs with a finger.

He kisses the top of her head, "Marvin and I missed you to."

"Marvin! I needed his thoracic vertebrae's so badly this week."

"Which one is that again?"

Flynn takes Kylian's hand and folds it into a fist, then puts her hand on top and angles her fingers down, "The one that looks like a giraffe."

"This looks nothing like a giraffe."

"Well it's meant to be a side angle."

He removes his hand and grasps hers, "Whatever you say, Dr."

When Flynn wakes up the next morning, she feels an empty space next to her and sits up. To her surprise, her tiny dining table and kitchen counters are overflowing with dishes. She gets out of bed and heads over to observe what looks like every breakfast food she could think of.

Kylian's bags are sat on the couch, duffle bag open from last night. Just as Flynn goes to her washroom to look for him there, she hears the front door open.