2 | Sexy

"That is a real profession?!" Kylian exclaims, eyes wide and brows raised.

Flynn huffs, "It is! How do you think all the war victims are identified?"

"I've never really thought about it."

Flynn's lost count how long they've been sitting on the dark blue velvet couch talking. The man across from her is so easy to bounce off of, she doesn't remember making friends being so easy. They've gone from awkward introductions and the weather to worst hangover experiences and player gossiping. She lost track of Jamie right before Kylian brought up her studies, apparently forensic anthropology is a fascinating topic.

"And you want to do this? Look at dead bodies everyday?"

"Not dead bodies," Flynn smiles, "Skeletons."

"That is not a very big difference, they are both dead."

Lifting her arm, Flynn pinches the skin on her wrist in demonstration, "See all this fleshy stuff, your muscles, ligaments, and internal organs?" She pokes a finger towards his stomach, "These are all for the coroner when a victim is found and is still identifiable."

She brings her hand back to her wrist and nobs at the bony part, "When a victim is found that is so decayed they can't identify it, that's gonna be my job."

"But surely you can't identify them only based on a skeleton?" Kylian reaches out to her wrist and pokes the end of her radius as well.

"But surely I can," Flynn takes his hand and cradles it, palm up, "A skeleton can show you a beautiful story, if you know how to read them."

"And you do?"

Using her free hand, Flynn dots her fingers around his palm, "I could tell you their age, sex, stature, manner of death, health conditions, sports they played-"

"Sports?"

"Yeah, our skeletons adapt to how we use them." Looking up from their hands, Flynn watches Kylian's eyebrows go from raised to drawn, "So could you tell I play football from my skeleton?"

"Yep."

"Will it show I'm good?"

Flynn chuckles, "At football?" Kylian nods, "There would be evidence that you played an abnormally extreme amount of it, therefore, professionally. I don't know how many bad football players are professionals, so I guess so."

Kylian nods slowly.

"When you put your body through a repeated amount stress for a long time, your bones will change to adapt to you," Flynn loosens her fingers from his grip and drags them up his arm, "For example, an archer's drawing arm will grow longer overtime because of the continuous strain its put through."

"Really?"

Flynn nods, "Footballers tend to have a significantly high level of bone mineral content in their pelvis and legs from the extreme amount stress you put on them. You people also a lot of odd foot and calf bone alignments from kicking the ball or hitting your shins a lot without proper equipment on."

Kylian smiles, "I'll keep that in mind."

Pausing her hand on his shoulder, she continues, "This makes you different from other sports because of the lack of upper body strain," Flynn dances her hand between his collarbone and neck, "American footballer's, rugby players, baseball, and cricket players all get the dense collarbone's."

Kylian pivots on the couch towards her, leaning into Flynn's hand, "Because they all use their arms in the game?"

"Yes. You should be thankful for your hand-ball rules," Flynn flicks her hand over Kylian's shirt collar and taps his neck, "Saves you from the angry clavicles."