5 | Dessert

"I know he said casual but I feel like it's gonna be one of those 'practically formal' instances again."

Flynn turns around from the mirror with a case of déjà vu. She's wearing a sage green t-shirt with white corduroy pants. "Is this too laid-back?"

Alex and Jamie look of from their spot on her bed. "You could dress it up with some heels?"

Flynn shakes her head adamantly, not wanting a repeat of Sunday night's crisis.

"What about the dark red dress?" Jamie says.

Flynn turns to her closet beside the mirror, "I don't know if it's that level of fancy."

"Well you could dress it down?"

Flynn pulls out a dark red strapless dress and goes into to her washroom to change. The dress only reaches to her mid-thigh and is very snug. As she walks back out, the boys whistle.

"Now that's the one!"

Flynn smiles at her new friend and turns to her mirror. She grabs an oversized black cardigan and her almost knee-high sleek-black platform boots.

While she's adjusting her cardigan, Jamie calls out, "Your man just texted!"

Flynn rolls her eyes, "He's not my man."

"I thought he was your boyfriend?"

Flynn grabs her phone to see Kylian's text telling her he's on his way to get her now. "Uh yeah, but I don't want to claim him like property or anything."

Alex looks from Flynn to Jamie, "Okay then."

Saving herself from the conversation, Flynn flees back to her washroom and touches up her light makeup. She decides to keep her hair down out of pure spite of not wanting to deal with it.

In what feels like 5 minutes but is really tripled, she hears a knock at the door. Scurrying out of the bathroom, she grabs her small black shoulder bag.

"Oh shit." Jamie says.

Flynn glances up to him as he looks between Alex and the door. She silently shakes her head and rushes over to it.

Luckily, the door opens toward the rest of her studio apartment, blocking the bed from seeing anything.

"Bonsoir, ma chérie," Kylian smiles and goes to kiss her cheek.

Flynn takes a step forward before he can lean all the way towards her, shoving herself into the doorway and into his personal space.

"Bonsoir." She smiles and places a hand on his chest to balance herself. Kylian steps back to give her some space as she goes to shut the door, "Bye Jamie! Bye Alex!"

"Have fun!" Jamie calls and she hears movement.

"Wait, can I meet-"

Flynn shuts the door and turns around. Kylian's looking at her with a goofy smile, "All good?"

She takes his hand as they begin walking towards the stairs, "Sorry about that. I made a new friend while trying to set Jamie up and turns out he's a big football fan."

Kylian nods understandingly, "I don't mind meeting your friends even if their fans. I trust they are good people and would see past it."

Flynn looks at the man properly as they begin descending. Not only is he charming and kind, but boy is he hot.

Kylian's wearing a grey cashmere crewneck and black pants, a silver watch shines from his wrist. He makes everything he puts on look effortlessly chic.

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind."