4 | Mbappé

"L'éteindre!"

Flynn rolls from her snug position in bed to her phone on the nightstand and clicks 'Stop' on her phone alarm that reads 7:30 am.

Rolling back over to her left, she fronts a sleepy Kylian, burrowed into his bed. He's laying on his stomach, head faced towards her and arms under the pillow.

"Good morning, monsieur." Flynn cuddles closer to the man.

"Mmmm."

She puts a hand on his cheek, "I told you that you didn't have to get up with me,"

He mumbles something incoherent.

"Hmm?"

Turning on his side to properly face her, Kylian reaches his top arm out scoops her in, "I'm not letting you sneak out on me," He pecks her lips, "Besides I have review at 9, I'd have to get up anyways."

Flynn smiles at his small gestures, "Review?"

"Yeah, for the match yesterday, then physio and practice after."

"You had a match yesterday?"

"Mmhmm, we won against Lyon 2-1."

Flynn smiles, "Very nice," She dances her fingers up his arm, "How did you manage to stay up all night then?"

He shrugs, "I'm used to crazy hours and getting no sleep, comes with the job."

The pair barely got any more time in bed as Flynn wants to make it to her flat before class. They start getting ready in the ensuite bathroom, Kylian in his briefs and Flynn in a borrowed pair as well, alongside one of his t-shirts.

"I don't understand why you can't just borrow clothes?" Kylian spits out his toothpaste and puts his toothbrush back in its electric charging station, "I'm a 15 minute walk away from your class and you want to go a 20 minute drive out of the way."

"I told you I can take le métro," Flynn wets a cloth and washes her face, "I need my laptop, it has all my notes. I can't show up to class without it."

"Then it'll be 40 minutes, that's practically impossible to do unless you leave now."

"Hence why I'm rushing." She wrings the cloth out and puts it on the rack.

Kylian wets his own cloth, "You only need a laptop? Is it all on an account?"

Flynn nods, "Well I need my textbooks too."

"You can go one day without textbooks, just borrow."

Applying one of his moisturizer's, Flynn counters, "What about if I want to study after? Or if one of my friends doesn't show up and I'm screwed."

"I'm sure you'll manage," Kylian dries his cloth, places it beside Flynn's, and turns to her, "I have a few extra macbook's, just take one of mine."

Flynn's jaw drops. Never in her life has someone just offered a laptop to her. Kylian smirks and raises a hand to nudge her mouth shut, "You're gonna catch flies."

"I can't just take one of your laptops!"

He shrugs, "Why not? It's not like it's my main one," He finishes applying moisturizer, "Then you can stay for breakfast and we don't have to rush out of here like dogs."

Flynn places a spare toothbrush in her mouth, "I told you, I can take the-"

"Métro, yes I know." Kylian rounds up behind her, wraps his arms around Flynn's waist, and places his head on her shoulder, "But I would like it so much more if you stayed."