Chapter 13

Chapter 13

“Babe, how was your sleep?” Beth notices Abra was already awake beside her on the bed.

“Okay lang naman, kasi katabi kita,” he smiles.

“Let’s go lakwatsa para sulit yun pit stop natin dito,” she gets out of bed and yawns.

Abra takes the towel from a rack and goes to the comfort room to shower.

Beth looks for her phone, notices its low batt and decides to charge it first.

She wanted to go on twitter so badly, she felt like there was something there that she needed to know about.

She notices Abra’s phone and decides to use it, she opens the twitter app and logs in.

She browses through some tweets from fans and haters, ignores them first and looks through at the tweets that she follows.

She notices one from Clarence’s fans; most of them have been saying that he should get well soon.

“He must be down with a fever or something, I hope you get well soon, Clarence,” she thought to herself.

She was about to press the log off button until she notices one tweet from one of the Phixienatics,

“Dara and Owy broke up, what is happening to Chicser and Phixies?”

She reads the tweet over and over again, thinking how it could happen, she couldn’t take anymore bad news and decides to log off for real …

Until …

She hears the click on the toilet door; she exits the app and returns the phone to where it was.

“Babe, sumunod ka na, nagbihis na ako sa loob,” he was wiping his wet hair with the towel.

“Okay, wait for me, ha?” she takes the towel from the same rack and enters the comfort room.

She thought of all the things she wanted to think about in the shower, she was worried about Dara, about what she could be doing by now if she was there by Dara’s side, she wanted to know what was going on with them, but how?

She wasn’t a part of the Phixies anymore, she was an outcast to them and if she would even try to ask them how they were, she knew they wouldn’t open up to her.

She put some shampoo on her hair and scrubbed, she rinsed it afterwards and started to become idle.

She thought that maybe what if she contacted Jessica, she was the only one who was not really mad at her, or maybe Lyn who promised to still support her through no matter what decision she makes.

This is what she calls as the test of true friendship, maybe she could still retain some friendship with Jessica, Lyn and Jeanne?

She shakes her head and tries to forget about what she was planning to do, what was the friendship for when she was going to be away from them for good?

It hurt her to the core, because she knew that as long as she lived, Dara would be cursing her, and would never forgive her for what she has done.

Now that Dara and Owy were over, she could be the possible reason behind this.

She felt guilty, but she asked herself, “what for?”

She scrubbed her body gently with the towel and the scent of flowers could be smelled, she loved the smell but was still concentrated at her thoughts, she had to admit, she missed her friends, very much.