Chapter 4

At 11 PM, they reached the airport, Clarence left the car keys to the driver, and they both walked, hand in hand into the entrance of the airport.

There were so many people, they couldn’t believe that there would be fans there to see them, Clarence felt great, and it made him feel the urge to make that Mall Show the best so far.

He shook hands with some of his fans and signed some shirts while they waited for the rest of the members to be there, some of the fans took pictures with him. Some of the fans came to Beth asking for her autograph.

At 11:30, the other members were there and there were less people in the airport. Their flight was at 12 AM, so they had 30 minutes left to wait. The Phiexies and Chicsers had their own private jet plane which their managers had purchased a year ago.

At 12, they were boarding the plane; Beth finally knew where they were going, to Ilocos Norte, the place where they made the best empanada and okoy. The plane ride was only for awhile so they were all wide awake on their way to Ilocos, eating some snacks.

They reached the airport after 30 minutes, they looked out of the plane to find another group of people waving at them, the fans were there waiting for them. Clarence and Beth walked out of the plane, holding hands, they were wearing matching jackets. The crowd was screaming and shouting, they welcomed them to Ilocos Norte with flowers, showering it at them. Ullyses was happy about this and thanked the fans with a flying kiss, Ranz did the same, and so did Biboy.

They were in the tour bus at 1 AM as they found it difficult to leave the airport because of the crowd. Beth fell asleep on the as soon as they both sat down. The rest of the members were asleep as well, it took about an hour to drive to the hotel, Clarence was wide awake, and he had his arm around his girlfriend the whole time. He grabbed the shawl from Beth’s bag and wrapped it around Beth who seemed to be freezing.

“Don’t worry, malapit na tayo,” he whispered, the bus stopped infront of a beautiful building, it was still dark so the colours of the building wasn’t that much visible.

Ullyses woke up, Jeanne was still holding on to his hand, sleeping, “Cutiepie, gising na, andito na tayo,” he gently nudge her on the shoulder, Jeanne woke up after awhile, and the rest of them did too.

Beth yawned and looked behind her seat, natutulog pa si Dara, linapitan niya si Dara dahil iniwan na siya ng lahat sa bus, binuhat niya yung bag ni Dara, “napuyat ka siguro, gising ka na at baka maiwan ka pa dito,” she said, gently waking her up.

Dara rubbed her eyes, looking out, “Walang hiya talaga si Oelejim,” she said, she stood up grabbed her bag from Beth and walked out of the bus, “Oelejim Posadas! Ang galing mo talaga na boyfriend, noh? Iiwan iwan mo pa ako sa bus!” she shouted at him, they hushed her, it was still 3 in the morning and the people were still sleeping.

Umiwas yung mga boys sa girls muna, they had to do some talking, “Paano ako hindi magagalit sakanya, pre? Sa tulog niya, sinasabi niya parin ang pangalan ng ex-boyfriend niya?” Owy whispered to Clarence.

“Si Raymond Abracosa ba? Yung bading na yun?” he whispered back.

Owy nodded, frowning.

“Hoy! Anong pinagbubulong bulongan niyo diyan?” Beth surprised them, “Wala…” Owy said, walking away from them, “Baby, duon ka muna sa mga girls, we have some talking to do, Chicser thing, basta, stay there,” utos ni Clarence.

Sumunod naman si Beth dahil alam na niya kung bakit naging cold si Owy sa girlfriend niya.

“Babe, I’ve been eavesdropping kanina, guess what? You’ve been talking in your sleep, and you were mentioning your ex-boyfriend’s name,” she told her what she heard, “Kakausapin ko siya later in the room, naiingit nanaman siya,”  Dara answered.