18

ᴡᴄ- 741
!GORE, EMETOPHOBIA, AND CANNIBALISM WARNING!
------------------

"we're fucked.." Mark sighed.

"no you're not." a new voice responded, appearing from the shadows.

the figure was a woman who looked exactly like Mark with dark cyan eyes, freckles, and long wavy dirty blonde hair. she wore the same "BPS" hoodie as Adam. "Sarah..?" Mark called out. Mark ran over to her. "oh my god, Sarah, it's actually you!" he cried, hugging her. "there's my little brother." Sarah replied with a smile.

"what are you doing here? I thought you died!" "I was staying with uncle Dave. I wanted to check on you because something weird happened." Mark nodded "I'll explain that and everything later, for now we have a bigger problem on our hands." Sarah said with a sigh, cracking her knuckles.

speaking of the devil, a circle in the floor lowered down and came back up with none other than Gabriel sitting in the middle. he was noticeably thinner, his clothes torn, hair a mess, and his wings torn too. the wounds from Adam slicing him were still there, they were so deep you could see his ribs.

"surprise~!'" he sang in a sort of hoarse voice, opening his arms with that big smile still plastered on his face after all this time and his eyes were still wide and crazed. "I'll go after Adam." Sarah whispered to Mark, running over to fight Adam, drawing a knife and gun.

Gabriel spread his wings out and aggressively flapped them forward, causing small black spheres to fire from them.

the spheres were directed at Jesse and Lukas and they dodged them as Petra and Mark charged forward.

"I'll get him." Mark told Petra, who nodded and ran the other direction. "don't try to distract me, Petra. I know your plan." Gabriel said, launching a sphere at her that she nearly missed.

"just fight me, coward!" she yelled, positioning herself to attack. Gabriel launched several more, one hitting Petra in the arm. she let out a scream as her free hand shakily rose to her mouth. the black sphere disintegrated, leaving behind some goo and revealing the damage. it was a huge wound that was bleeding profusely, layers of skin were torn through that sent chunks of flesh and blood to fly everywhere, and the bone was near visible.

the sight of this caused Petra to vomit and gave Gabriel an opportunity to strike again, but he was distracted when he was hit by something from above. "what the-?" Gabriel looked up at Ivor who had thrown something at him from the cage. "take that!" he yelled, throwing another small object.

"enough- augh!" Mark tackled Gabriel to the ground and wrestled him to hold him still. "Mark.. whatever you're doing you need to hurry!" Lukas called, wrapping Petra's arm with a cloth from his satchel. there was a gunshot from where Sarah was fighting Adam. she shot him and he lay there, inert, unfortunately he didn't fade away so it wasn't quite the end of him. "throw over Adam!" Mark said to Sarah. she hesitated which caused Mark to speak again, "trust me, just throw him to me!"

Sarah threw Adams limp body towards Mark who had managed to pin down Gabriel. Sarah shot Gabriel's wings. "stay still!" she yelled. Gabriel yelled out and tried to wiggle free but Mark was quick to pin him down again.

"Petra, hand me your sword!" he demanded. Petra dropped it and kicked it over to him. Sarah picked it up and handed it to Mark. Mark grasped the handle with both hands and swung at Gabriel with full force.

Gabriel shrieked and nearly got away but Sarah ran over and picked him up and held him still.

with each swing and cut, it was useless, Gabriel only healed himself. Mark was about to give up when he had an idea. instead of stabbing, he started cutting Gabriel up into little pieces and shoved them into his mouth. "NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP!" Mark didn't listen and kept cutting and cutting, black goo pouring out of Gabriel's wounds. Mark scooped up the pieces and shoved them into his mouth and forced himself to swallow, despite this making him gag. he didn't stop until he heard Gabriel scream loudly and fade away.

once he faded, Mark was violently shaking at this point but he didn't stop even after he threw up. Mark turned to Adam who had stood up and tackled him to the ground.

--------------------

[2/1/23]

One Last Portalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें