??? | 12:00 ᴘᴍ
[Aᴅᴀᴍs ʜᴏᴜsᴇ | ᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʟᴀ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʏ]
ᴡᴄ- 693
------------------

Petra sighed and relaxed her body. "you're right.. thanks Jesse." "no problem." Jesse said before giving Petra a hug.

"if you need to talk, I'm here, I know you don't like when people argue." Jesse said. "let's head back to the others." Petra sighed and wiped at her face. "I'll be out there in a minute, I need some time." "do you want me to stay here?" Petra didn't say anything, she was looking at the floor and was fidgeting with her hands. she nodded.

Jesse settled back down on the bed and wrapped Petra in a hug. they sat there quietly, Jesse held Petra close and rubbed her back as she calmed down.

"Jesse can I just.. rant?" Jesse nodded and sat upright. "I'm feeling upset. I don't get it, why is it when we go through a portal we almost die to something insane but when like freaking Ivor and Harper go through they end up in the coolest places? I don't think it's fair, I just want one normal trip but it seems like that's just too much to ask for."

Jesse nodded. "how about we go through the portals Ivor and Harper went through if we want a break instead of having a 50-50 chance of survival or death. I mean I want to hop through portals for the thrill, but if you wanted to do it to find a world where we could relax, you should've said something."

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to seem like a loser. everyone knows me as this cool, daring person and I didn't want to let anyone down." Jesse hugged Petra again. "you're not a loser for talking about your feelings, Petra." Petra was quiet for a moment before sniffling and hugging Jesse back.

"thanks Jesse, I really needed that.. I'm ready to head back to the others now."

Jesse let go of Petra and stood up, her doing the same and brushing herself off. Petra went over to the mirror in the room and tried to make herself presentable before joining Jesse out in the living room.

the others were all calmed down and sitting on the couch talking.

"we decided we should wait a little longer. Ivor was right, it was something to do with the portal because I have a couple of potions in my satchel that were half empty like Ivor's." Lukas explained.

"yes, and I was thinking I could create new potions with what I can find. I won't be able to make them exactly but if I do it right and have the right substitutes for each material I will be able to make potions that can get us through any fight." Ivor explained, clasping his hands together.

"how can you do that? I doubt you can find anything in this boring hell hole." Adam asked. "I'm a potionologist, I know a lot about potions and what can be used as substitute materials that can still make the potion work."

"so, I'm going to head out and do that tonight and we'll be ready in a day or two to head out." "that's a great idea, Ivor." Jesse said with a smile.

"thanks Jesse, I'm really hoping this could work." Ivor stood up and brushed himself off. "I'm going to get ready." with that he left to go to his room. "I guess we can do some last minute preparations and make sure we have everything." Mark suggested, sitting up.

"yeah, I could do some work on my sword." Lukas said. "alright, then it's settled. we can all split up and go do our thing and be back by dinner." Jesse said.

everyone agreed and got up to do their thing. Ivor went making potions, Lukas went and worked on the swords and sharpened them and what not, Jesse cleaned the armor, and everyone else just took time to mentally prepare themselves as well as get any necessary items.

they all made it back by sunset and had dinner together. Ivor just had to make a few more potions and that'd be that.

this was it, they were going to find this source and save everyone.----------

[12/25/22]