[BEFORE YOU READ]

there's still some things I'd like to discuss but the description was getting too long and I don't know how many people are going to actually read the description.

please please please take time to read my notes and the warnings.

NOTES:

there will be cussing. I know Minecraft Story Mode is family friendly and (usually) the fanfics but this isn't. this has non family friendly content and there will be language as well as mature content.

when describing the characters I'll be described my designs for them, not their canon designs.

this is of course my AU so there's going to be some non canon things added that play and help with shaping the story and how it'll end.

I am aware the Mandela Catalogue isn't over yet and there's still volumes coming out, things might change depending on what comes out with the new volumes in the near future.

I greatly apologize in advance if I don't get chapters out as quickly as I did with the first few chapters, life is crazy and I'm a highschool student. I also apologize in advance if my writing changes suddenly and/or drastically, I'm trying to get myself to stop but it's just an unconscious decision I make.

WARNINGS!

attempted suicide
emetophobia
cannibalism
self harm
gore

dw, I'll still put warnings at the beginning

if you read this all, thank you very much. I hope you enjoy <3

also go follow my TikTok accounts if you want /nf

thevoidiscallingyou and bo0m..toWn

.

https://lingojam.com/Fools