Congratulations

SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS GUYS!!!

The next day, the front pages of all major newspapers in Britain and France were plastered with pictures of the new royal family from the platform when they were sending Draco off to school. From the pictures, the face of the man with an arm wrapped around the Malfoy lord's waist was enlarged to show a shocking head of white hair and viridian eyes. All of the headlines were similarly introducing the re-emergence of the royal family. As the elf brought both Iris and a bunch of different newspapers into the bedroom, Hadrian shook Lucius awake to order breakfast.

"Send Healer Rosewood in once he's freshened up" Hadrian wasn't in anyway embarrassed by the fact that he got carried away last night and forgot the healer in the parlour and it was only this morning when he went to relieve himself that he remembered and had a house elf move the drooling man to a guest bedroom before sending a note to his family.

"Majesty be getting lots of letters, should Maya bring them here?" all of the elves in the house were as of last night aware that the consort was with child. According to elf custom, the father stays with their pregnant partners in seclusion for the first three months of pregnancy, so Maya wasn't sure of his majesty want to stay in confinement with the consort or not. Most wizard don't seem to do this so wasn't sure if she should bring it up.

"No, I will go to the office to deal with them later, Lucius, breakfast" Hadrian turned to the two babies on the bed cuddling and slowly nodding off again. Iris was snuggled into Lucius' neck and clutching him like a body pillow and Lucius looked like he was about to burrow into the bed.

Breakfast that morning turned out to be a busy affair with Hadrian practically feeding both Lucius and Iris before eating himself. Even after breakfast, they were both still very drowsy which Hadrian didn't find very surprising seeing as Iris pretty much cried the whole of yesterday and Lucius just found out he was pregnant. He left the both of them to rest as freshened up he made his way to his study, a stack of newspapers from all over the world floating behind him. When he got to his office, he had to pause for some time because he had clearly underestimated the amount of letters he received. There were literal mountains in his office. Five to be exact, all of them at least the same height as him.

"Did all of these arrive this morning?" he asked the elf he could see by the window receiving yet another owl as he meandered through the mountains to his desk.

"Answering Majesty, some be arriving late last night"

"Any order of importance?"

"Yes Majesty" the elf, Tabby, if he remembered correctly, then proceeded to point out the letters that were from acquaintances, and nobilities and the papers and all the other people he didn't know. As they were speaking, even more letters kept arriving, so Hadrian asked tabby to stay in the office and continue to sort them while he asked another elf, Maya to summon Healer Rosewood.

"Your Majesty" Healer Rosewood was still very much stunned after the events of the night before. He was even more stunned when he woke up this morning in an unfamiliar room, mind still spinning. The breakfast he has just finished was sitting precariously lodged in his throat, read to be thrown back up at any given moment

"Please take a seat" Hadrian looked up from the letter he was reading and directed the man who was visibly pale too the seat in front of him, absently wondering if he was really that scary.

"Thank you, your majesty!" Healer Rosewood kept absolutely still as Hadrian continued to read through the letter he was holding. Only when he was done and had put down the piece of parchment did the look up at the Healer and Healer Rosewood couldn't help but wish he kept reading.

"I trust that I don't need to spell out for you that my consort's condition is now the most important secret of your linage do I?" Linage, the man did not say his life, he said linage. That meant that if word got out, not only would he loose his life, the lives of everyone in his family would also be lost. Healer Rosewood didn't even realise that he had started to tremble a bit.

"Of course, not your Majesty"

"That's very good. I would like Lucius' condition to be closely monitored as his conception was due to wild magic alone. So, I would like for you to relocate to the manor for now. Of course, you are free to bring your family with you, but I ask that you concentrate solely on my consort for now till his condition is stabilised" even though Hadrian was not medically trained, even an idiot would know that wild magic conception in a homosexual couple was practically mythical and thus, precarious for both the baby and pending mother.

"Your M-majesty" Healer Rosewood's tremble increased but he bit the bullet anyway. "Your m-majesty, the consort's condition, I-I-I I'm afraid that I am not experienced enough to deal with it on my own".

"Meaning?"

"Your majesty, Wild magic conception... I mean, there has not been one such case in so long that proper care plan has not been taught in over three centuries" once he started, it all came pouring out. "I think it is best for you to contact Goblin healers to consult on this matter, of course, if it's okay with your majesty, I can still move in with my family to assist" Healer Rosewood held his breath when he was done speaking as Hadrian eyes bore into him.

"Not bad" at the sound of those words, Healer Rosewood's breath unconsciously whooshed out him and his tense body relaxed some. "Tabby, assign one of the elves to assist Healer Rosewood and his family for the duration of his stay. Also, clean out a wing the manor close us and help him move. Once it's done, send in Hedwig, I will write to the Goblin King so see if he can lend me of his healers. Healer rosewood, you will stay to assist and learn from them." There was no point in mentioning that the reason for him to learn was to better deal with the future heir that were no doubt conceived in such a way.

"Of course, your majesty" Healer Rosewood practically jumped out of his seat and bent over 90 degrees while he was bowing.

"Healer be following Tabby" The elf that was previously sorting letter, immediately put it down and made for the door with the Healer that now had some colour coming back to his face. Some moments later, another elf popped into the room with more letter in his arms as Hedwig flew in. Hadrian didn't even bother looking through the mountains of letter, just read through the ones on his desk which were from the office of the Minister and Severus detailing the staff meeting last night.

"I guess congratulations are in order!" Hadrian looked up from the letter he was writing to the goblin king to the sight of John with a smaller Zilvinas wrapped around him and a deer in one hand.

"Is that a deer?"

"Yes, John informed me of the consort's condition and that is customary to bring gifts to celebrate" Zilvinas slid down from John and made his way to Hadrian while John just dumped the deer on the floor and found a chair to collapse on, what looked manga appearing his hand which he then proceeded to burning his head in.

"Ahh, thank you very much...I guess."

"You are very welcome. The birth a child must be celebrated" Zilvinas nuzzled his face a bit before sliding towards the fireplace that immediately ignited as he got closer.

"And thank you too John, I wondered where you went last night. It turns out you went hunting with Zilvinas." Hadrian sent a small smile to the small boy hiding behind a book as he passed the now sealed letter to a Hedwig who was looking curiously at the crumpled animal by his desk.

"It wasn't my idea. I just mention that you were expecting, and the big guy insisted on getting you something. He doesn't have hands, so I just helped him carry it. nothing else!!"

"What, but you-" Zilvinas turned around as to clarify but Hadrian cut in, not in mood to mediate and resulting argument.

"Of course," Hadrian didn't even bother to call him out as he watched Hedwig fly away and a different elf came in to take the deer away. Sometime when speaking to John, Hadrian seriously felt like he was raising a teenager.