Chapter 7 Pregnancy Test Roulette Pt. 1

That morning Rosalie was awoken by the smell of something horrible. It made her run right to her bathroom to throw up.

"Hey, Rose Bud, you need to get up— hey, woah, you okay?" Kayce says as he knocked on her door before walking in and finding her in the bathroom, on her knees in front of her toilet.

"What the hell is that awful smell?" She asks him as she wiped her face.

"Olivia is making breakfast." He says using his thumb to point behind him. "Should we be concerned about this?" He asks and before she could question him, she threw up again. "Here." Kayce says grabbing a ponytail holder and pulls her hair back before putting it up for her.

"Thanks." She says before wiping her mouth again. "I ate some bad street tacos. Kelsea got the same thing a few weeks back." Rose says before standing herself up and Kayce quickly grabs her as she stumbled.

"Maybe you shouldn't go to school." He tells her and she shakes her head as she held onto the counter.

"I have a test, I have to go." She tells him before grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste. "Do we have any crackers?" She asks as she started brushing her teeth.

"You look not so well." Jamie says as he walked with his sister to her locker during lunch. 

"Yeah, thanks." She tells him before opening her locker.

"Hey, I need my history notes." Eric says walking up with his lunch.

"I got them." She says before moving her locker door to hand them to him. "Oh, what the hell is that?" Rose asks covering her nose with her arm.

"My lunch, you okay?" He asks before Vanessa walks over.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asks as the bell rings.

"Rose is being weird." Jamie says making Rose roll her eyes.

"Am not." She says before taking a drink of her sprite.

Then, she gets a whiff of someone else's pizza. She rushes past a few people before knocking off the top of the trash can by the bench in the hallway to throw up.

"Holy crap, are you pregnant?!" Vanessa asks making many people stop to look at her.

Rosalie's eyes float from Vanessa's to her ex-best friend's before meeting her boyfriend's. Then, they catch her principal's before landing on her English teacher's dark brown eyes, which made her throw up again.

"This is stupid. There's no way that I'm pregnant." Rose says as Vanessa handed her a pregnancy test.

"Just pee on the stick." Vanessa tells her and the girl looks at her boyfriend.

"Eric, tell her there's no way that I'm pregnant." She tells him and he scratches the back of his neck. "Eric?"

"Hold on." He says quickly. "I can't remember."

"Can't remember what?" She asks him confused.

"That night before we left Seattle, after that dinner we had to go to and we drank way too much. I can't remember if we had sex or not. And if we did, I can't remember if we used protection." The boy tells her as he racked his brain.

"That was around the time that my doctor called about my prescription getting screwed up for my birth control. So, he had me go to that doctor to get a depo shot to last until we got back." Rose says and he nods before rubbing his face.

"He told us to wait three weeks." He says and she nods. "Rose, I'm so sorry." The boy tells her as she stood up.

"Come on, I'll take one with you." Genevieve says as they both grab from Vanessa's pile of different brands of pregnancy test.