Afterword + Q&A

I would like to thank everyone for reading Jerk I've spent more than a year on this story, and I'm very sorry about the long hiatus. I would like everyone to know that there will be a sequel that is going to be released soon, I'd have more information on it when it is ready. I hope you enjoy reading this. Here is a small Q&A that nobody requested, but here it is:

1. Who is your favorite character (besides the main)?

My favorite character in the story is Carter Lestrange. He is a side character, but a very special one. I really liked writing about him because he is always there to support his friends, he's also the most honest and calmest one in the group.

A close second is Henry Evans, I love writing characters who are committing something terrible but believe that what they are doing is right. I love writing villains. Henry Evan was spiraling out of control he couldn't separate the right and wrong things.

2. Who is your least favorite character?
My least favorite character in this book is probably Molly Pummel, I gave her the personality of a mean, popular, bitchy, and clingy cliche girl (basically traits that nobody likes). People would've thought I would really dislike Oscar, but Oscar was made to be a very complex character, he was blinded by jealousy and love which is a very motivating factor for a lot of people. He's the type of character who would do anything to get what he wants.

3. What is the sequel going to be about?
Probably the future (5-7 years later), and there would be an antagonist, drama, etc...maybe marriage?

4. What was the hardest part to write about?
Probably the part where Tom confronts Y/N about the letter. I had the scene played out in my head, but I had no idea how to write it in words. I was always going to add the part "you're acting like my father bit" because it sounds so dramatic. My brain was fried when writing this, it probably took like 3 hours to write that chapter when it usually takes me an hour or less.

5. Does Peony and Wyatt get together?
Maybe...?

6. What are the characters MBTI?
Honestly, I don't know. Please don't kill me (I had to pretend to be the character and take the test, you can write your own opinion)

Introverts:
Tom Riddle- INTJ
Albus Dumbledore- INFJ
Carter Lestrange- ISFJ
Daisy Parker- ISTJ
Henry Evans- ISTJ

Extroverts:
Y/N L/N- ENFJ
Amelia Whittle- ENFP
Peony Parker- ESFP (she may not seem extroverted, but she is, she's just really tired)
Oscar Bell- ESFP
Molly Pummel- ESTP
William Avery- ESTP
Abraxas Malfoy- ENTJ
Antonin Dolohov- ESTJ
George Weasley- ENTP
Fred Weasley- ENTP
Horace Slughorn- ESFJ

Thank you again for reading and the 100K+ reads! And expect a sequel coming out soon :D