-𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞-𝗧𝗢𝗖𝗞, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚-

Start from the beginning

He runs out of there before she could say anything else. She sighs and walks over to the board of the plan to get inside the breach with some calculations.

"What am I doing wrong?" She asked, staring at the board.

"Maybe your not doing anything wrong-" Barry says, walking to stand next to her, "-your probably just tired, so if we can go home and get some rest..."

"I hear you, okay?" Y/N said, glancing at him and he looks at her, "Just, I can't get this out of my head. I know how long it takes for it to close, but I still can't make it in time."

"Look, we went through this over and over, you've tried and I even tried-" Barry says, "-besides we don't even know if DeVoe's closes in less time. And if it does, then we have to start thinking of a different plan that doesn't involve getting it over your head."

Y/N gives him a look as she walks over to take a seat before laying back on the ground. Barry makes his way over and takes a seat next to her, she pulls the head of the shirt and covers her face as the shirt lifts up slightly.

"I just want to get him over with, and I feel like a sitting duck-" She starts off as she puts her shirt down to look at Barry, he tilts his head to side to get a look at her, "We don't have anything. Not the bus metas, no actual plan how to stop him that will work. And I hate that with everything he's done lately, makes him feel smarter than all of us combined."

"Sounds like your in way over your head, and you might need something else to keep your head occupied-" Barry tells her as she sits up, "-a small, just tiny breather for this."

She chuckles and asked, "And what will that small, just tiny breather be?"

Barry grins and wraps his arms around her, pulling her close as he placed his head on her shoulder and says, "I was thinking, a very nice, very romantic dinner tonight at a fancy restaurant. And then after we could go get some dessert, anything you want."

"Anything, I want?" Y/N asked with a smile.

"Mm-hmm." Barry nods.

"That sounds like a perfect day with my husband." She said with a nod.

Barry smiles as he plants a kiss on her cheek and she sighs as she rubs his arm, "You know, I kind of missed those old criminals. The one that I could easily just lock up, I used to be fun."

"Fun?" Barry joked.

Y/N sends him a look as he laughs and hides his face in her neck, planting small kisses, "You know what does sound fun-"

She hums in response as she turns to look at him as he leans in to kiss her as she happily responds back. She wrapped her arms around his neck but the moment was cut short when someone's voice rang through the speakers.

"Mr and Mrs. Allen, cortex now!" Harry calls out.

The two slowly break away as Y/N leans back in to peck his lips, "I'm totally looking forward to dinner tonight."

Barry hums in response as the two get up from there spot and he passes her, her red sweater. She puts it on and the two make their way inside the cortex to see the rest of the team there.

Y/N caught sight of a map on the computers and asked, "What's that?"

"This is a signature field, mapping every signature DeVoe's gone in and out of his lair in the pocket dimension." Harry explains.

Y/N perks up and she looks back down at the map, the blinking red lights grabbing her attention. Barry glances at Harry and asks, "All of these?"

"All of them." Caitlin nods.