THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!

ابدأ من البداية

???:Ouuuuuch!!!

Mitsuko:(Gasp!)...Did you hear that?

Goku:I think someone is saying ouch.

Mitsuko:I-I guess somebody was hurt around here in this place.

Goku:Nah. Don't worry about it. When a person was being hit or something, I'm sure it's just a little bit of pain.

Mitsuko:Well if you say so. So let's keep going then.

Two kids keep walking on the dark place mitsuko decided to glowing up both of her hands again to light up to see enough the whole place.

Goku:(Chuckled) That's more like it! Keep at it mitsuko.

Mitsuko:(Giggled) no problem at all!

Goku:Gosh! Take a look at this place mitsuko! No wonder it has a forest inside in here at muscle tower how strange.

Mitsuko:It seems to me that those red ribbon army guys are really good at decorated everything for us to torture.

Goku:Torture huh? How crazy.

Suddenly, ninja tools has beginning to throw towards them they've been alarmed. Two kids jumped to dodged Goku flipped backwards and she does the same hop back together to dodge more several ninja tools then hid on the rock. Both of them see three firing ninja tools hit on the top of the rock they hop and flipped backwards to avoid more of them landed on the bushes then used their speed to move faster to hid behind the tree together. Three kunai weapons darted on the tree they moved to the left to see a person hopping with a fastest speed at the roof and top of the tree leaves.

Goku:Whoa!

Mitsuko:Interesting!

Two kids continue to run straight the person known to be a ninja hop inside the tree bushes and fire more ninja tools to stop their movements hide back on the tree.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Groaned)

Goku:Who is that?

Mitsuko:Apparently, I study his movements while we ran. That person appears to be a ninja.

Goku:He was a ninja? No wonder he moves so fast to keep up with us. How lame it is.

Mitsuko:I totally agree.

Goku and Mitsuko remains at the tree for a while everything on the dark place where that ninja person was hiding somewhere and they decided to speak up calling to him.

Goku:Hey, who's there? Show yourself!

Mitsuko:Goku and I will gonna deal with you first before we go on to the next floor!

Until then, the multiple lights is start to switch on at the ceilings which two kids are suprised seeing it and so as the window lifted up to get more lights.

???:You two are trespassing on private property. Both of you are kids to ever reach the fourth floor of Muscle Tower uninvited. I am here to make sure you two are also the last.

Goku:Come on mitsuko!

Mitsuko:Right!

Two of them ran towards the big rock and crouch down looking for that strange ninja person.

Goku:Who are you? And where are you?

Mitsuko:Come out and fight us you lame ninja!

Once again he threw four ninja stars both of them seen it clearly so they ducked down it darted on the rock.

???:It seems you know who I am girl? Clever! I am a messenger of death. The great ninja Murasaki. The only time you two will see me is just before your final breaths! (laughing maniacally)