MAJOR METALLITRON

Zacznij od początku

Suno's Mother:Come inside...You'll catch your death out here.

Suno:I was just hoping I'd see Goku and Sakura...

Her mother looking at her for a minute but couldn't help feeling the same both of them look at the muscle tower far away at their village hoping two young lovers won't die from danger.

___

Back at muscle tower, now that they beat up general white's soldiers, two kids find a way to get themselves in to start their mission.

Goku:This place is huge. The chief could be anywhere. How are we gonna find him mitsuko?

Mitsuko:There's no need to rush Goku. This is our first time barging in this place so first things first, we should find our way in.

Goku:Find our way in. Right then!

The speaker has been activated getting goku and mitsuko's attention.

General White:I see you two intruders!

Goku:Hmm?

Mitsuko:What the...(Thoughts:I recognized that voice.)

General White:Welcome to Muscle Tower! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Goku:Huh? Where are you? We can't see you!

General White:What's it to you? Both of you are the trespassers! What do you two want?

Goku:Me and Mitsuko came to take the chief back to his village!

Mitsuko:Cause if you don't, where gonna take him back home by force!

General White:Oh really? You've got guts little brat. Just who do you think you are?

Mitsuko:My name is mitsuko. Goku's partner and as for your voice, I already recognized who you are now general white.

General White:H-How did you know who I am?! Do I know you from somewhere?

Mitsuko:When me and goku will going to reach on the top on this tower that's where you are, I'll gladly revealed myself. Interested?

General White:Heh! I don't see why not. And as for the chief, You two been sent here to retrieve him, have you? Well by all means, come and get him. Take the stairs all the way to the top floor. Both of you will find him there. Ah, just be sure to watch your step on the way up. (Laughing)

Goku:Thanks! That's exactly what we'll do! Let's go mitsuko!

Mitsuko:Coming Goku.

Goku slowly opens the door to come inside his disguise girlfriend followed him behind. Two kids turned their heads back and forth then closes the door behind. Red ribbon thugs turned their heads to see two kids in surprised.

Red Ribbon Thug 1:Huh?

Red Ribbon Thug 2:Huh?

Red Ribbon Thug 3:Look, two kids!

Red Ribbon Thug 1:(Chuckled) You startled us you two!

Red Ribbon Thug 4:And we hate to be startled...

Red Ribbon Thug 1:(Chuckled) Yeah... you two are in for it!

Red Ribbon Thug 3:General White, sir! Want me to teach these two kids a lesson?

General White:Yes. Education is very important.

Red Ribbon Thug 3:(Chuckled)

___

Back at the top floor control room, general White heared a knock on his door.

(Knocking)

General White:Who's There?