Both the current Fubuki and past Fubuki made contact as they fuse together, becoming one.

Fubuki here and now falls down to the stones with a thud. Fubuki groans as she opens her eyes which were now back to her emerald eyes as she looks around, "Huh? Wait how did I get here? The last thing I remember was getting by Garou's blast." Fubuki felt something small in her left hand to see a ring, "Huh? A wedding ring? When did-"

She suddenly screams out as she grips her head as the memories of what happened in the alternate timeline came back to her, showing every single events in detail, it was every single bit of information in seconds, every bit of detail of an alternative timeline that no longer exists but she what suddenly caught her attention the most was when Spider-man was shown that he was laying dead in her arms.

Fubuki breathes heavily as sweat started to drop from her face, her arms were shaking, hands were trembling as she looked at the ring as tears started to fall, "M...Michael..."

"Fubuki?!" Spider-man's voice was heard in the distance, Fubuki's eyes snapped open as she slowly lifted up her head to see the hero who she thought was dead.

Without even thinking or giving it a second thought she used her esper powers to fly straight towards Spider-man who let's out a grunt from the impact making them both fall to their knees, Fubuki lets out cries filled with relief as tears started to fall, "Web-head!"

"Woah, it's ok. It's ok. I'm alright. It's not like I'm dead or anything." Spider-man said with reassuring voice as Fubuki continued to cry on his shoulder. Fubuki growls as she slapped his cheek as he let's out a grunt as a small shockwave erupted from the slap.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Spider-man rubs his masked cheek.

"You asshole! I thought you actually died!" Fubuki screams in rage and relief at the same time.

"Well I'm here right now. That has to count for something right." Spider-man said with an amusing tone as he rubs his cheek which will probably be sore later on, "What are you holding?"

Fubuki slowly opens her hand which made Spider-man's eyes widen, "Wait I thought I had that in my pocket- I mean, I-I've never seen that b-before."

Fubuki raised an eyebrow as she noticed his stutter and nervousness, he definitely know what she was holding in her hand, "Web-head...were you..."

Spider-man checks his hidden suit pockets as he suddenly pulls out a ring identical to the one Fubuki is holding made her eyes widen in surprise.

"Um...well..." Spider-man rubbed the back of his neck as he looked away, "....Tats actually bought it since she approved of us becoming a thing, figured that there was ever an opportunity...I would take it but I wasn't sure if I was ready yet. So...surprise. I guess. But it doesn't really explain how we have two identical rings. That's the strange part but we'll figure it out later."

Fubuki only remained silent as she stared at the ring she was holding, the thought of Tatsumaki actually approving the both of them was just breathtaking, it was like a dream. But with trying to memories parts of the alternate timeline would be difficult, "I may know the answer but I'll tell you about it later."

"Sure. And I understand that if you aren't ready yet. We can wait a few more years when-"

"I'll marry you."

"-we have more experience with getting to know, wait, what did you say?"

Fubuki could just simply smiles as tears of happiness were falling, now would be a good time as any when seeing the man she loves is alive and with her, and the funny thing was is that she returned the favor by arriving just in time to save everyone like a real hero, he has done that countless times but this time she did the saving. "I said yes, you selfless spider. I will marry you."