CRUEL GENERAL RED

Start from the beginning

The rain drops started to fall out on the black clouds and started to rain the whole forest all the animals is taking shelter not to get themselves wet.

Goku:I guess our searching will have to wait then.

Sakura:In that case, let's go find a place to dry both of us up!

Goku:That's exactly what where gonna do so come on let's go!

Sakura:Right behind you!

___

The rain is dropping rapidly with a thunderstorm sound effects causes the water waves violently including the four red ribbon army ships below.

Red Ribbon Soldier A:Attention soldiers: all personnel report immediately to sector F7048. I repeat, all personnel discontinue search and report to sector F7048.

___

They found a cave a place to stay for a while Goku shakes his whole body to dry himself water droplets splashes his girlfriend behind.

Sakura:H-Hey! (Chuckled) your making me wet all over me!

Goku:Oh oops! Sorry I didn't mean to...ah I know!

She looked at him in confused. Goku put his power pole down and he took off his upper orange gi sakura had a blush on her face for seeing his upper body being shirtless. He looked back at his girlfriend going to handed over to her.

Goku:Here take this. You can use it to dry up yourself in no time!

Sakura:T-Thanks a lot goku. Y-your such a big help!

Goku:Uh Sakura? Are you okay? Why is your face so red? Are you catching a cold because of the rain?

Sakura:N-No I'm not sick! It's just that...this is really my first time seeing you like that without your shirt on. And I remember I seen you naked swimming on the lake get some fish at mount paozu makes me feel really embarrassed.

Goku:Oh is that all?! Well you don't need to worry about that anymore because you already told me about public nudity when people see me is against the law. The important rules is when I change my clothes without anybody seeing me naked, I will go to a good place to change privately!

Sakura:I'm very proud that you remember it and having a good memory too! Your almost getting smarter so I'll keep it up teaching you everything so thanks for this!

She started to wiped herself dry using his shirt Goku looked at her chuckled and pressed his lips on her forehead sweetly.

Goku:(giggled) Always happy to help you!

Sakura:Aww~ thank you!

___

The rainstorm is getting more violent the tree is collapsing at the side of the river. All the debris fell under water to make the five star dragon ball pushed away. The river stream current is picking up speed because of the strong wind and it spouted at the edge of the river then it crashed the sideway rocks to take the five star dragon ball all the way down at the water fall thunderstorm is booming up at the black clouds while the heavy rains still pouring on the whole forest.

Back at the cave, goku and sakura decided to sleep together finding the dragon ball tomorrow morning since it's still raining outside two young lovers hugging each other lovingly laying their comfortable futon that she poofed up for making themselves warm Goku wrapped his arms close protectively and the two squirrels also sleeping peacefully inside the tree.

___

Meanwhile the red ribbon army taking shelter one of the white dome houses discontinue their search of the five star dragon ball, colonel silver had a call from his staff officer that the orange star sphere headed to a new location.