CRUEL GENERAL RED

Zacznij od początku

Colonel Silver:No! The dragon ball!

Goku:NOOOO! MITSUKOOO!!!

His heart is beating on fast rate he's really scared if she dies he won't let that happened. He quickly ran fast at the edge of the cliff and jumped down without any hesitation determined to saved her.

Goku:MITSUKO HANG ON! I'M COMING FOR YOU!

Mitsuko fell deep down at the water while it's running on the riverbanks Goku was also under water as well holding his breath he saw his girlfriend she was helplessly drowning. He swim after mitsuko wrapped both of his arms holding her waist. And the five star dragon ball plunges into the river below will end up any places.

Colonel Silver:Curses! To think that mysterious girl has been shoted instead of the monkey boy simply dodged it! Now the dragon ball losted again! All of you, get me that ball! Move it!

Red ribbon soldiers:Yes Sir!

___

The sun is almost about to set at the forest mountains, birds are chirping, black clouds appears and on the river there are four red ribbon army ships wearing their swimming gears to dive down under water to search for the dragon ball colonel silver ordered them to do. Bringing flash lights searching under water rocks monitoring inside the ship watching them. Colonel Silver standing on top of the cliff watching his men to work noticing the strong wind blows with the black clouds.

___

Black clouds appeared up in the sky with a strong wind blows two squirrels enjoying eating their acorns inside the tree. Sakura was laying down at the ground she breath slowly her two eyes twitching and started to open her eyes slowly her vision is being blurry a bit while looking a black spiky haired boy with his worry expression on his face. She blink a few times and finally opened her eyes wide seeing Goku sigh in relief he's really happy she's okay. Sakura sat up with his boyfriend's help and starts coughing.

Sakura:(Coughing!)

Goku really hated for hearing that he patted her back a few times to stop her coughs away. Now that it's subsided, she breaths in and out for a second then finally speaks to him.

Sakura:T-Thanks for saving me goku. I owe ya one!

Goku:(Chuckled) no problem sakura! That's what lovers are always stick each other forever!

Sakura:Yup! And we will always will be!...Ah! Oh no!

Goku:What is it?! Is there something wrong?!

Sakura:T-The d-dragon ball! It must have slipped into my hands while colonel silver guy shoted me to fall at the cliff!

Goku:Oh no! And that means, those red ribbon army guys will start looking for it! I-I'm really sorry sakura this is all my fault! I really messed it up...

Sakura:I deeply understand that your very protective on me but don't blame yourself goku. To tell you the truth, he is the very first person part of the red ribbon army I fight him for the first time back at my home island he was no match for me at all I beat him with ease using my elemental fighting techniques.

Goku:W-Whoa really?!...That was really awesome! Then, I guess I fully trust you for now. My overprotective is been overtaken me for some reason I thought he was to strong for you. But still! Even if your stronger than him and the rest of them, I still wanna fight alongside you!

Sakura:I would never say I fight alone. I will always need you for every fights and battles we fought together that was our promise!

Goku:Oh that's very good to hear! Uh?