I decided to be truthful and shook my head. I couldnt possibly lie to TxT members. "I'll call Jay to come take care of Jeongmi so we can practice." Jungwon said to Heeseung and then pulled out his phone.

The room was silent as Jungwon called Jay and told him what happened. Jay said he'd be on his way quickly. "Well this is an interesting first impression." Taehyun teased with me.

I smiled at him before closing the water and setting it down. It didnt take long for Jay to get here. Apperantly Sunoo came with and Jay got me up while Sunoo got all my stuff. They helped me out the room and brought me to the car that our Manager was driving.

Jay sat me in the back and sat beside me while Sunoo sat in the front. The manager then took off and drove us back to the dorms. "Did you overwork yourself Jeongmi?" Jay asked, looking concerned.

I nodded pitifully. For some reason I feel ashamed of it. The rest of the ride back was silent. Once we had arrived Sunoo carried my stuff inside while Jay followed behind him with and arm around my shoulder.

I was fine with walking on my own now so it did feel a little awkward with Jay's arm around me. It's fine though. I quickly typed the password into my door and we went inside.

Sunoo placed my stuff next to the couch and Jay took his arm off my shoulders. "Take a quick shower. I'll take you out to eat ok?" Jay stated before walking out. Sunoo followed and patted my shoulder when he passed.

The door shut and everything fell silent. Even my mind was silent. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower as I felt gross from the sweating.

After I was finished I dressed up casually. I was about to fix my hair infront of the mirror but I couldnt help but stare at myself for a long minute. I then finally and quickly fixed my hair.

After I left the bathroom I grabbed a mask and slapped it over my face. I took my phone and wallet, shoving it in my small purse and walking out my dorm. I knocked on the other members door, waiting for Jay or Sunoo to answer.

It was Niki who answered. He surprisingly smiled and let me in. "Jay's still getting ready. He told me you guys were going out to eat." Niki rambled on, leaning on the counter.

I smiled back at him, adoring his kindness. It only took about another minute for Jay to come walking down the hall. A grin was curled at the corners of his lips.

He grabbed my hand and led me out the door. I guess Sunoo wasnt coming with. Bummer. I got a little flustered at Jay grabbing onto my hand so I gently pulled away. He didnt protest against it and continued to walk me outside.

We got into a taxi and Jay told the place of the restaurant to the driver. I've never heard of the place before so naturally I was curious. The air was still with silence as Jay didnt talk.

We arrived to the place therefore we got out together and walked in. It was a beautiful place that was spotless. I feared it was a fancier restaurant.

I felt underdressed for such a fine place causing me to feel embarrassed. I think Jay noticed. "I reserved a private room." He assured. He lead me to said room.

It had thick walls with a sliding door, Jay let me in first then closed the door after himself. Once I sat down, Jay seated himself infront of me, getting comfortable.

I carefully looked through the menu as I was honestly scared of looking up at Jay. A female waiter abruptly walked in, startling me. "What drinks would you like?" She asked with a cheerful tone.

I looked at Jay. All I wanted was water but this waiter doesnt know that I don't speak. I highly doubt she knows sign language. "We both would like water." Jay said quickly.

The waiter bowed and then she walked out, closing the door behind her. "That is what you wanted right?" Jay asked, looking me in the eyes. I nodded, continuing to scan the menu.

"I know this is awkward to ask but has Heeseung been bothering you or anything? Mainly during practice. I notice he likes to snap at you a lot." My eyes slowly trailed up to him.

He was already looking at me. I pulled out my phone and began to type, struggling to type what I was feeling so I decided to lie. "No. I know hes only snapping at me so I can improve so it doesnt bother me too much."

I hesitated but showed him what I said. He read carefully. He frowned and looked down at the table. I turned off my phone and set it down, watching him.

"If you say so but if he does get out of hand then please tell me or Sunoo. You can trust us Jeongmi I promise." Jay spoke gently, looking back up at me. Then the waiter walked back in the room and handed us our water.

"I'll be back in a moment for your orders." She said with a bright smile before leaving and shutting the door carefully. "What would you like?" Jay asked. I pointed to the steak on the menu.

Jay smiled. "I'm also getting that. Medium-rare correct?" He questioned. I nodded with a small grin. His smile widened a bit more. I sipped on my water, unsure of what to do now.

It's so awkward sitting in my silence around others especially if it's only me and one other person. Only a few moments later the waiter stepped back into the room.

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asked politely. Jay told her our orders. She glanced at me a few times, probably confused about my silence. After Jay was finished telling our orders she walked away without another word.

Jay remained silent. I stared into my water nervously. I should've stayed home.

Time skip

I was back in my dorm. The food was great and I was happy now that my stomach was full. I was now sitting my kitchen listening to music and singing along to the lyrics, feeling happy for once.

Yes, earlier had been rough but I felt fine for once. I was feeling into the music and began to dance around my dorm, still singing along to the songs. A knock on my door made me freeze in my spot next to the couch.

I panicked and paused the music and then I ran to the door, cracking it open. Heeseung pushed the door all the way open, scaring me. I backed up a little as I was for some reason intimidated.

He stepped in and shut the door, then leaned against it while staring at me. "Be honest. Were you faking it when you 'passed out' in the studio?" He asked all snarky.

I stared at him in disbelief. I scoffed, smiling at his ignorance. I couldnt believe what I was hearing. I gestured for him to shoo and get out. He only walked towards me.

"Were you?" He pressed further, slightly leaning down so our faces were closer. I stormed over to my phone, typing my answer with anger. Of course when I'm having fun he just has to ruin it!

"Why would I fake it? I was exhausted, starving, and dizzy. There was nothing I could do about passing out. I was just trying to have fun before you came in here accusing me of this nonsense!" Then I showed him.

Heeseung sighed, looking down at the ground after reading what I had to say. I slapped my phone down and crossed my arms, waiting for an answer. "I was just asking. Sorry to be such a bummer to your parade." Heeseung said with attitude.

I could almost feel the steam coming from my ears. His arrogance is infuriating. He looked back up at me, eyes like stone. Then to make it worse, he smirked. He fucking smirked.

I nearly slapped the stupid smirk off his face. I rolled my eyes and turned around, leaning against the island as I tried to control my anger. Why did he have to do this?

Why can't I be happy without him making me feel like shit? I hate him I hate him I hate him! I only want soft Heeseung not whoever this is! My anger was making me tear up.

Heeseung soon leaned against the island as well, staring at me. I slightly turned my body away from him, moving my arms a few inches to the side. A giggle escaped Heeseung's lips.

It only made me more pissed off. I groaned and grabbed my phone as I began walking to the couch. Why cant he catch a hint and just leave?