Smells Like Trouble

Start from the beginning

Oolong:Maybe you should have entered the tournament yourself, Bulma!

Goku:Oolong!

Sakura:Bulma! Puar! It's nice seeing you again!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Chuckled)

Oolong:Goku, Sakura...! Wowzas! You were incredible in there! For real!

Bulma:We were cheering the entire time!

Oolong:And I turned into a ladder!

Goku:That's great!

Sakura:Thank you all for cheering us. I never even use my elemental powers and magic attacks if I do that, all those fighters will end up at the hospital so I decided to fight them normal to put my skills that master roshi taught me to the test. I can only use it when I face my dangerous opponents hehehehe!

Oolong:Wow! That's really a great thing to do!

Puar:Hahahahahaha! You always carry a good caring heart!

Bulma:Is that true boys? She didn't use them at the elimination round hall?

Krillin:Don't worry, she didn't even dare to use it that everytime we watch her at her fight at block 1.

Goku:Uh-Huh! It's true!

Bulma ran into Sakura and giving her a big hug.

Sakura:(Giggled)

Bulma:I always knew you where the most powerful and responsible fighter and a magician in the whole world! (Chuckled)

Sakura:Thanks Bulma you too are the best older sister ever it means a lot!

Bulma/Sakura:(Laughing)

Bulma:Huh?

Master Roshi:Well done, boys. Well done...And of course, you too my dear sakura.

Sakura:Tee hee~ Thanks!

Goku:Thank you!

Krillin:It was just like a dream..But I knew we were going to win the whole time, of course.

Bullhorn Guy:The World Martial Arts Tournament will soon begin! If you're one of the eight finalists, please meet in the main hall immediately...! Thank you!

Bulma:Well you boys had better run along then...Go break a leg sister and show them what your made of!

Sakura:You got it Bulma leave it to me!

Goku:Yeah! Guess so...Come on Sakura!

Sakura:Coming!

Goku carried his girlfriend and jump on the wall and Krillin follow them. They face their friends back to say goodbye.

Goku:I'll look for you in the audience!

Sakura:Yeah me too! See you guys there!

Oolong:Do it for the glory, kids!

Master Roshi:Hmm. Now...

Bulma:Those two lovers never ceases to amaze me...

Oolong:Huh? Hey... The old man...went AWOL again!

Bulma:I swear there's something wrong with his head...

Audience:(Cheering)

Yamcha:So you saw Bulma and Puar?

Goku:Yeah...Oh, and Bulma said, "Hi."

Sakura:My older sister really loves you and don't make her worried too.

Yamcha:Heh. Don't worry about that, I'll make sure not to get hurt myself.

Krillin:Oh you better be! Cause I don't wanna hear you say your "Ouch!" Word on you!