The Turtle Hermit Way

Start from the beginning

Krillin:First we're the milk delivery kids and now we're stinkin' farmers...We never did this at Orin Temple!

Farmer:Think I'll just supervise...

Goku gave Sakura a spare working farm tool so she thank him he smiled a her as saying your welcome so they spit their hands and start digging the ground.

Master Roshi:Hold on there...! Don't use the tool!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:Huh?

Master Roshi:This exercise is for the strength and dexterity of your hands, so of course it won't work unless it's done bare-handed!

Krillin:Like with our fingers?!!

Master Roshi:You betcha! And Sakura, you might as well take off your black jacket of yours. Just tied up around your waist so that it would be much easier for you to dig using your own fingers.

Sakura:Huh. Guess you gotta point there.

She starts to takes off her jacket and used her black sleeves tied around her waist.

Sakura:Ah! I feel much better just wearing my only yellow t-shirt.

Goku:Ehehehehe! You look really great yourself without your jacket Sakura. Your one hundred percent okay without it.

Sakura:You think so? Thanks!

Krillin:I agree with Goku, your such a pretty chick without wearing your jacket (Chuckled)

Sakura:Well gee thanks for the compliment krillin.

The three kids started to dig forward on the fields.

Master Roshi:Beautiful day, isn't it?

Farmer:Yes, it is!

Krillin:Oh...! My fingernails are gone!

Master Roshi:So, ready to quit, Krillin?

Krillin:Huh? No.

Goku, Sakura and Krillin using their bare hands to keep dig, dig, and dig each of the fields.

Farmer:I gotta say...Those three kids work like tractors!

Master Roshi watch them on the training their hands on the field while he enjoyed to smoke with his pipe.

Goku:Master Roshi...

Sakura:Were all done here.

Krillin:Stop with the tingling!

Goku:We finished it...

Master Roshi:That's excellent work boys and Sakura...! But you must learn to move faster...The amount of land you till will increase every day. Now, who wants breakfast?

Goku:Ooh... Hunger...

Sakura:Finally...

Krillin:Give me a chicken and I'll eat it raw...

____

Back at kame house, launch still with her gentle personality, she prepares all food for master roshi and the three kids at breakfast time.

Launch(Blue Hair):Perfect!...Well it's about time...! Hurry up so it doesn't get cold, you guys!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Laughing)

Master Roshi:Wait for roshi!

Master Roshi and the three kids seated on the table looking launch's cooking with awe and really hungry.

Master Roshi/Krillin:Whoa...

Goku:(Laughing)

Sakura:Wow launch! You cook all these food very well.