GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL

Start from the beginning

Sakura:Me neither.

Goku:How about the both of us will go to master Roshi's place to get something to eat for the both of us!

Sakura(Giggled) I like your idea I bet he has a ton of food on his house. Well we better get going to see master roshi's Goku. I can't hardly wait for our training with him.

Goku:Mm-Hm! Sounds good, let's go!

Goku scoop her up bridal style and he excitedly jump up at the nimbus cloud. Sakura laughing at him for his silliness and kiss him on the cheek and Goku does the same to her and they held each other's arms ready to take off.

Goku/Sakura:Off to master Roshi we go!

They are now flying off left the mountains at mount paozu.

____

Back with Bulma,Yamcha and the others, yamcha is driving the capsule yellow jet flying across the jungle. But the right wing is damaged that it's losing control to drive and it hit at the large tree, fall on the ground with an explosion that the yellow jet is destroyed. Yamcha held the tree, Oolong hold a dear life on him and Puar was upside down to hold a tree branch of her tail and Bulma was hold a rope to careful herself not to touch the fire.

Bulma:O-o-ou-ouch! O-ouch!

Oolong:That baby's like a deep fryer. And I was almost a well done pork roast.

Yamcha:it's a good thing we jumped

Bulma:Woah! Help me I'm stuck here!

Oolong:Hey! Just let go.

Bulma:Huh?...(Laughing Nervously)...Ouch!

Yamcha:You okay?

Bulma:Yeah and plane sure isn't.

Yamcha:Those planes sure gets a kicks in them.

Puar:Yamcha? What now?

Yamcha:Not sure. But that was our last capsule.

Everyone looked around at the jungle forest the animals are started to screech,birds are chirping the sound of the bushes rustled and jump on the tree branches.

Oolong:(Whimpering)

The bats are watching them inside the tree hole.

Oolong:Why do we have to crash into this place, it's creepy!

Bulma:It's not so bad.

Bulma/Yamcha/Oolong/Puar:(Screaming)

The gang heared a screech of the giant pyrodactyl flying at the sky.

Bulma:(Whimpering) let's move it quick!

???:YAAAAH!!!

Bulma:(Screaming)

Yamcha:What is that? A human voice?

Bulma:Well I don't care what it was! Where leaving!

Yamcha:Whoaaa! Bulma!

Oolong:Wait for me!

Puar:Yamcha!

___

???:YAAAAH!!!

A little bold monk fighter running through the jungle forest with his speed jumping on the air and kick swiftly on the trees a few times he landed on the ground they are now all fall off or cut in half.

???:Hm!Hm!Hm!Hm!Hm!

___

Goku/Sakura:YIPPEEE!!!!!