THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)

Start from the beginning

Bulma:Well, I can...Thanks for playing my knight in shining armor...

Yamcha can't take it anymore, so he started to freak out that he pushed everyone away on his sight Bulma hold her own face with her hands she blushed and smile at him.

Yamcha:I can't believe I actually touched a girl...And I'm still all right!

Mai turned the plane around pilaf commanded her to take his revenge.

Pilaf:Die! Die!

The plane started to shoot at the giant ape Goku roared in pain.

Yamcha:Goku!

Bulma:Oh no!

Oolong:So he's a big hairy ape! That's no reason to shoot him!

Pilaf:Mai hurry up and shoot the other one now!

Mai:Yes Sir!

Mai turned the plane around targeting at ape sakura she didn't even notice that she was busy roaring.

Pilaf:Ready...FIRE!

The plane started to shoot at sakura's ape form she felt it sting all over her body.

The gang gasp in suprised that the pilaf gang shoot her too.

Bulma:Oh no! Not my dear little sister too! N-No! Stop that! Sakura!

Yamcha,Oolong and Puar saw this coming so they held Bulma back to restraint her never to get near Goku and Sakura's ape forms

Yamcha:Bulma no you can't go! It's way to dangerous!

Oolong:Listen what he has to say toots, You'll get killed!

Puar:They maybe hurt her right now, but deep down she can bare with it!

Bulma:(Screaming) IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!

The pilaf gang keep on shooting at her. ape sakura is really angry that she tried to swatted the plane she missed a few times.

Pilaf:(Laughing) is that the best you can do?! You gotta do better that you ugly baboon!

Ape Sakura roar with anger while she's doing that, her mouth is starting to glow that she charged up her attack.

Pilaf stared at sakura with confusion for what she's up to Bulma and the gang see it as well.

Yamcha:W-Woah! What is she doing?

Oolong:I was saying that for the same thing but I had a bad feeling about this.

Sakura's ape form finished charging up then she immediately fire her energy laser came out of her mouth.

(I know this is little Gohan was transformed into a Saiyan ape for the first time to wrecking the earth using his energy laser on his mouth on dragon ball z series but let's just say Sakura did the same)