THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)

Start from the beginning

Bulma:Waaah!

Pilaf and the gang went downstairs at the demolished basement to ride at the plane.

Shu:Wait up, Mai!

Pilaf:Hurry, Shu!

Shu:I am!

Mai went inside first at the plane she activated the engines.

Mai:Come on!

Pilaf:What's wrong with this thing? Why won't it start?!

Mai:Maybe because you're not yelling loud enough?

Pilaf:(Screaming)

Ape Goku keep smashing on his fist and both of his hands and ape Sakura continued wrecking the castle to stomping both of her feet including swinging her tail.

Pilaf:Come on! Come on! Go! Go!

Mai:I'm doing my best, Emperor! She's just being stubborn!

Goku(Giant Ape)/Sakura(Giant Ape):ROAAAR!!!

Pilaf:(Screaming) It's all over! We're doomed!

Mai finally making the engined work ready to take off.

Mai:I did it!

Shu:Come on, Mai!

Pilaf:Faster!

Mai:Here we go!

Pilaf Gang:(Laughing)

The two apes keeps demolishing the castle. Bulma and the others making a run for it to stay away from them. Bulma tripped herself fall on the floor hurting her leg.

Yamcha:Oh, Bulma! Are you okay?!

Oolong:What's the matter, kid?

Bulma:(Grunting) It's my leg!

Oolong:Don't worry, I'll get you! Hey, Don Juan! Can't you see I need a hand here?

Yamcha:I-I'm sorry, I just... can't.

Puar:Come on, Yamcha. You can do it!

The two apes is walking faster coming towards them. Yamcha widened his eyes that they already spotted.

Oolong:What are you waiting for?!

Puar:Yamcha! Come on!

Yamcha:(Growling) Oh Boy!

Yamcha don't have a choice he started to carrying Bulma,Oolong and Puar to make a run for it. They both roared they stomped their foot yamcha dodge it he keeps running away as fast as he could to get away.

Goku(Giant Ape):ROAAAR!!!

Sakura(Giant Ape):ROAAAR!!!

While pilaf ride on the plane with his agents,He watch down so miserably that his castle has been destroyed by the two monstrous apes.

Pilaf:I just can't bare to watch my castle being destroyed like this! My insurance premiums are gonna go through the roof...Turn around!

Shu/Mai:Huh?!

Pilaf:You heard me! Go back! We're going to beat that two big monkeys even if we have to ram this plane up its nose!

Shu:Oh, but, Emperor!

Mai:Don't you want to reconsider, sir?

Pilaf:Where's the eject button?! You're getting out!

Mai:Sorry, sir! Sorry!

Yamcha keep running while holding them he ran behind the wall.

Yamcha:(Panting) I did it! I... I did it! I can't... believe...I... did it.