THE PENALTY IS PINBALL

Start from the beginning

Goku:Why don't we give it another try.

Puar:Don't hurt yourselves.

Oolong:Sakura don't you stand there, use your earth bending!

Sakura:I'll give it a try.

Sakura walks at the wall standing in front of it she put both of her hands together to touch it and she close her eyes to concentrate using her earth bending weather she does move, or make a crack on it. Everyone was watching her that their excitement is bubbling inside them that they still have hope to escape at the cold corridor. She opened her eyes but nothing is happening not a single scratch on the wall to break in she slumped on her shoulders she was really upset that her earth bending didn't help. Goku walk towards her and put his hand on her left shoulder with concerned on his face.

Goku:Hey what's the matter? Are you okay?

Sakura:Sigh I'm sorry everyone...I can't do it.

Yamcha:What do you mean you can't do it?

Sakura:It's just that my earth bending can't lay a single scratch on this wall it's very possible for me that i can break pieces of rocks,stones and boulders except for this one. It's very solid and made of steel.

Oolong:Gasp! So that explains it!

Goku:It's alright Sakura you did your best.

Yamcha:His right you know. So don't push yourself.

Sakura:Hehehe! Thanks guys.

The flat screen television on the wall is turning on.

And the screen was revealed is pilaf that the gang looked at it with shocked

Pilaf:Hahahahaha! What's wrong, fools? Can't break my triple-butted double-reinforced steel-walls, can't you?

Bulma:Who are you?

Pilaf:I am the all-powerful emperor pilaf!

Bulma:So your the jerk that stole my dragon balls!

Pilaf:Yes, this is true, but I didn't get them all now, did I?

Goku:Hey yamcha, I think I can get him if I dive through that window.

Yamcha:It's a T.V set, you dummy.

Sakura:(Giggling) your really silly Goku.

Goku look at her pouting on his face.

Goku:Am not.

Pilaf:I know that one of you carry the four star ball. Hand it over to me and things will go much easier for you.

Bulma:Maybe in the next millennium pal! Check this: bleh!