THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, a spybot that agent shu was inside it launch a rocket missile towards Goku and the gang. Sakura senses warned her that she heared a missile whistling she snapped her head turn to the right side her eyes widened that it's coming closer.

Goku:Sakura? What's the matter?

Sakura:OOLONG! EVERYONE! LOOKOUT!

Goku/Bulma/Oolong:Huh?

It was to late to dodge. The missile successfully destroyed causing an explosion to the air car Goku and the rest was screaming and they landed on the ground the air car has been demolished hit on the mushroom tree.

Oolong:What happened?

Goku:Ow! Uh? We got blown up.

Sakura:Damn it! I knew something is not right here!

Bulma:H-How did you know this is gonna happened?

Sakura:Senses Bulma...I'm an expert of sensing things I told you that a lot of times.

Bulma:Oh yeah T-That's right h-how silly of M-Me.

Goku:did you say you told Bulma that a lot of times?

Sakura:Uh...yes?

Oolong:As for me, I didn't forget.

Goku:Wow Bulma! You sure are really forgetful sometimes!

Bulma:Hey! I didn't mean that kid!

Puar:Think we should help them?

Yamcha:In a minute puar.

The spybot finally revealed himself to them Goku and the gang looking at it with shocked it fly over to them and landed on the demolished air car to steal the dragon balls that they find so hard to collect them.

Oolong:Oh no!

Goku:Wow! What is that?

Sakura:Don't forget guys, that thing was the one who attacked us destroying our car.

Bulma:I see! This is getting crazy.

Shu on spybot:I've come to repossess your dragon balls! Thank you! And so long, suckers! The balls are mine now! Hahahahahaha!

Shu has finally stole the dragon balls inside the suitcase his spybot bouncing on the top of the mushroom trees heading back emperor pilaf's mansion.

Bulma:That thing stole our dragon balls!

Goku:Repossess them.

Oolong:It's stole them!

Sakura:Man! This can't be happening.

Bulma:Goku, your our only hope! Hurry! Call the flying nimbus! You gotta help too, Sakura! Since your an expert of sensing things I bet you know where that thing is!

Goku:She's right Sakura. Let's get those dragon balls back together!

Sakura:Hm! Whatever it takes!

Goku:Flying Nimbus!

Goku and Sakura started to run ready for them to head off.

Goku:Hurry up, Nimbus! Sakura hop on with me! Will fly together!

Sakura:Okay you got it Goku!

Two kids immediately hop in the nimbus cloud and they started to take off go after the spybot.

Bulma:Get those dragon balls, Goku! Sakura! Where counting on you both!

Shu get off his spybot and bring the suitcase with dragon balls inside them and the rest of the things he hop in the plane where Mai is waiting for him she ignited the engine and sputtered then it's full drive and they take off in the sky.