THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN

Start from the beginning

Shu:I found it!

Pilaf:Argh!

Pilaf hit shu on the back on his head.

Pilaf:Oh, what do we have here it's a dragon ball! The one that we already have! That monkey boy and monkey girl and the rest of their friends have the dragon ball we want, so where are those two brats?!

Mai:We have a spy bird tracking them. Mecha number seven. There it is now, emperor. Once we download the visuals from Mecha seven, we'll know exactly where they going.

While Oolong and his friends driving being tailed by puar and yamcha, agent Mai was standing on top of the mushroom tree watching them where they headed to get the last dragon ball.

Mai:Ringleader, they just passed out of the northern quadrant and they're heading southwest over!

Pilaf:Excellent! Tell big brother to engage!

Mai:Roger! Come in, big brother, do you copy? Over!

Shu:10-4 baby sister! I got my ears on!

Mai:The subject is approaching.

Shu:Okie-Dokie! Over!

___

Oolong:Bulma, I'm gonna ask you nicely this time. Would you please,please change your wish! There must be something you want that the four of us can split between us?

Bulma:Remember, Oolong, just one word from me, and you'll have to go to the bathroom thanks to that pill!

Oolong:(Growling)

Oolong is getting really annoyed by Bulma right now so he decided to hit the breaks to stop the air car Goku was screaming and he caught his girlfriend holding her tight for safety Bulma is screaming as well when the car stop Bulma is really mad at him right now.

Bulma:Oolong! Your making me mad!

Oolong:This is a protest, Bulma! I'm not moving another inch until you change your wish to something reasonable!

Bulma:Sure! I wish you shut your face and drive!

Oolong:Grrr! Sakura! I demand you to talk to your foolish older sister to convinced her to change her wish right this minute!

Sakura:Uhhh...will I ummm...

Bulma:You don't need to say anything sis just ignore him.

Goku:Yeah Oolong never change a bit.

Shu:(Giggling) now I've got 'em!

Yamcha:This could take all day puar.

Bulma/Oolong:(Growling)

Bulma:Look, we've come all this way let's just shut up, and go for it!

Oolong:Not this pig!

Bulma:Grrrr! Piggy! Piggy! Piggy!

Oolong:That's not fair!

The sound of Oolong's explosive diarrhea can be heared from him he ran behind the nearest tall mushroom tree and started to potty.

Sakura:Oh boy...Those two never get along do they?

Goku:Well that's true. They always fight each other ever since we had our adventures like gathering new friends or something. But you'll get use to them.

Sakura:Your right. I just hope so Goku.

Shu:Their sitting ducks! Hehehehe!

Oolong:I hope your new boyfriend change with diapers.(Grumbling)