Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch

Mulai dari awal

___

Yamcha:Ha! Hear that? What bunch of clowns they're gonna lead us to the last dragon ball!

Puar:Yeah!

Bulma:Keep your hands on the wheel!

Oolong:Keep your hands on your mouth!

Bulma:You where picking your snout again!

Yamcha:What a pretty voice.

Puar:Huh?

Yamcha:Did I say pretty voice? I, uh, meant to say she has a pretty face. No no I mean I said she has a pretty-No, I didn't mean to say pretty at all I don't know what I meant.

Puar:Here! I think you need to cool off, yamcha

Yamcha:(Gulp!)...That hit the spot.

Oolong:Was not!

Bulma:I saw you!

Oolong:Was not!

Sakura:Oolong I see a town! Just drive straight through then we can filled this hover car with gas.

Oolong:Hey your right Sakura good eye! And a way we go!

They already reach the town like Sakura said. They where full of stores and villagers.

Goku:Man sakura, you sure are good at spotting good places.

Oolong:I agree kid. You sure are an expert navigator.

Sakura:Ehehehehe! It was nothing guys, I didn't do much.

Bulma:Hmph! Oh please spare me your compliments, you two always praising my little sister like a cheerleader.

Goku:Cheerleader???

All villagers:Gasp!

Goku:Hello there!

Villager girl:(Screaming)

Goku:Golly!

Sakura:They sure acting so strange.

Oolong:That's the way it happened sometimes kids.

Bulma:Maybe for you it does?

Oolong:Who ask you?

Villager:Hello can I-

Sakura:Excuse me. This air car needs some energy.

Oolong:Yup! So fill her up please.

Goku:Hey bulma! These people all seem scared of you for some reason.

Sakura:I had a feeling that something is not right around in this town. But it's only a guess.

Bulma:It's not everyday they get to see a beautiful stranger. And this town is kinda peaceful to me I didn't see any danger around here. Ha, I'm going shopping! I wonder if they sell dino caps in this town.

While Bulma was walking around the village, some people see her and they where screaming then run away.

Bulma:(Thoughts:Goku was right, these people here are really scared of me. Creepy! And sakura had a point, they sure really acting so strange too, but how come?) Ah-ha! Here we go! Dyno caps!

___

Villager:There you go, it's full to the brim!

Oolong:Can you wait just the minute? Our friend's gonna be right back for some cash.

Sakura:She'll come back any minute after her shopping.

Villager:Oh no,no,no that's okay! It is on my house!