Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch

Start from the beginning

Goku:Alright here goes!

Goku reach his hand on the male doll first he patted it gently at the lower crouch he was really fascinated for what his doing so he looked at his girlfriend.

Sakura:Okay Goku what did feel it?

Goku:Hmmm while I was tapping it his crouch was kinda pointy so yeah...it's a man!

Sakura:That's correct Goku now your getting it! Now tap the other one.

Goku:Right!

Goku touch the female doll next he felt that it was soft and flat then he stop.

Sakura:Alright Goku what will be your answer?

Goku:Whenever I feel or touching it, it wasn't pointy it's different this time it was really soft and flat then my answer would be a female.

Sakura:That's also correct! Well congratulations Goku you pass the human body exam now that you know everything, you should never patted or touching people's crouches for real okay?

Goku:Ehehehehehe! Uh-huh! It's a promise! And thanks for teaching me I had a lot of fun with you.

Sakura:Your welcome Goku anytime.

Bulma:Well thank god! Thanks Sakura for all your help making your boyfriend never touch it again if you weren't around with him, I swear he's gonna do it again.

Sakura:Well I wasn't mad or strict with him he always following me for what I said so don't you worry a thing Bulma he swear he'll never do it again.

Goku:Uh-huh! Of course I swear!

Bulma:You better be kid I warned ya.

Goku:Boy, this place is really strange.

Sakura:Tell me about it. It's full of mushroom trees all over the place.

Goku:Your right. I never eat some mushrooms before.

Bulma:Isn't there supposed to be a town around here somewhere Oolong?

Oolong:I don't know I never been in this neck of the woods before.

The green hover car is starting to beeping that it was almost out of gas.

Oolong:Oh no! We're just about on empty guys!

Bulma:Oh great! We shouldn't filled up at that last town!

Oolong:We were going to, but some dumb bunny insisted we were almost there!

Bulma:Hey, don't blame me!

She smacked Oolong at the back on his head.

Oolong:Watch it! I'm trying to drive!

Bulma:Your not trying hard enough!

Oolong is starting to drive roughly back and forth.

Bulma:Hey! What are you doing? Keep your eye on the road!

Oolong:Great! Just what I need, a backseat driver!

Bulma:At least I know how to drive!

Oolong:Yeah! Your driving me crazy!

Bulma:Look Out!

Oolong's doing zigzag driving on the road.

Bulma:(Screaming)

Goku:Haha! That was fun!

Sakura:What a joy ride I love it! Hahaha!

Bulma:Fun? Joyride? I could've been killed!