THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN

Começar do início

Shu:Where toast!

Pilaf:Why, you Imbeciles! Do you think I enjoy doing this?!...hehehehehe!

The thunder clouds appeared on top of pilaf's Castle and send thunder to shock shu and mai painfully.

Shu:That was a shocking experience don't you think?

Mai:Yeah, a real charge.

Pilaf:I hope you two morons have learned your lesson...huh?!

Pilaf lift up his fork until a thunder shocked pilaf as well.

__

Oolong:Well there's fire mountain

Bulma:Wow! I never seen anything like it.

Sakura:You said it sister! It's humongous!

Goku:Ooooh!...

Bulma:Uh-huh!

Sakura:Amazing!...

Oolong:I don't know about you guys but I've seen enough...I'm ready to go!

Bulma:We have to get the dragon ball first Oolong. No silly bon fires gonna scared me away!

Oolong:A towering mountain engulfed into eternal flames doesn't scare you huh? Well it scares the sausage out of me! Besides the evil ox king lives there and he'll have our heads.

Bulma:I bet he has the ball!

Sakura:Well I'm sure it's possible.

Oolong:Yeah I'm sure his up there probably on his castle and it's all yours just past the fiercest giant in the world and pass through that wall of flames there and then you can have it.

Bulma:Does he lived up there at the castle?

Oolong:He did, and they say even if he couldn't pass through those flames.

Goku:So then, why did he start the fire?

Sakura:I bet you know, I'm curious.

Oolong:No,no! He didn't started it kid! He paid some magical wizard to create a fire protect his castle from thieves right? Then it raged out of control and he's been stuck on the outside ever since.

Bulma:You sure know a lot about it.

Oolong:I was a tour guide for a local chamber of commerce alright? And I just remembered to forgot to clock out so see ya later haha!

Bulma:Your the biggest coward I know!

Oolong:Well I know that your not scared you think Goku and your precious little sister Sakura will protect you! But those two are no match for the ox king.

Goku:My grandpa taught me how to be fearless but I'm not scared.

Sakura:And my father taught me some severe lessons and brave too.