KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS

Start from the beginning

Mai:Emperor, spybots are now in position we are ready to put operation "Desert dragon bomb" into effect. Over.

Pilaf:Good! Proceed as planned agent
Mai. Based out...Hehehe when my two agents I will definitely find that girl soon, Blake will be so pleased!

Mai:Let's go!...Come on!

Shu took out the bomb and he's started beeping the time.

Shu:It's set to go off at four minutes.

Mai:Huh?

Mai heared running footsteps on the night.

Mai:Shu! Somebody's out there!

Shu:Hm?

Mai:Let's get out of here.

Shu:Mai, I think we had a problem. The bomb was stuck to my hand.

Mai:("Squealing") this isn't good shu!

Shu:What should I do?

Mai:You better wait here I'll go get help!

Shu:Hey wait for me!

Yamcha:Mm-Hmm. A double decker camper I'll bet I can get a decent prize for a rig like that.

Puar:But what about the blue haired tall girl?

Yamcha:Hehehehe! Easy, all we have to do is find a way to lure her out of there for a few minutes then we sneak in and Rob them blind hahaha!

Puar:Your starting to scare me.

___

Oolong:You think where safe out here?

Sakura:The outside desert maybe to dangerous but will be okay in a meantime, after all I have a feeling that the desert is crawling so many bandits to get us.

Oolong:H-Hey! Don't say such a thing like that, your scaring me to death!

Sakura:Hahahaha! Calm Down Oolong I'm only kidding.

Goku:Kidding? You mean you only making that up to scare him?

Sakura:That's right.

Oolong:Jeez! Don't scare me half to death like that! Your giving me a heart attack little missy!

Sakura:Sorry Oolong I'll stop now.

Goku:And don't worry, the worst thing that could happened to us is they take our stuff.

Sakura:Our most important stuff we should protect Goku.

Goku:Yeah I know I didn't forget.

Oolong:That's it huh? I don't know if you two noticed but I've got some very serious cargo here your not worried cause you don't have anything worth stealing?

Goku/Sakura:Yeah-Huh! Our dragon ball!

Oolong:Huh? Dragon ball? What's that?

Goku:Well Bulma told me not to show you but it's okay.

Sakura:That same goes for me too. To tell you the truth, my older sister's behavior is a little bit of stubborn and quite a secret keeper as well but we'll get used of her behavior somehow.

Oolong:But not me though...She's really pain in a butt.

Sakura:Hehehehe! Okay Goku show it to him.

He took out Goku's four star dragon ball his grandfather momento.