Darius is moving oblivious to everything going on whereas my feelings are still hurt because I wasn't good enough for my husband. I understand that basketballers get lonely when it's on season since they're travelling but that doesn't give them an excuse to cheat.

"Smile." I lift my phone up to take a selfie of three of us and seeing my daughter laughing makes my entire world. "That was beautiful."

"You're beautiful." Darius calls out before throwing our daughter up in the air and she screams in joy. "And so are you, my baby girl."

There is a part of me that wants to make a snide remark but we will never be able to move forward if I keep getting smart with him.

"Come join us." He says as I look through the pictures that I took and I kiss my phone before setting it down on the side. I take a mental picture of my family as I watch them play with a smile and I am instantly reminded of what a beautiful family I've been blessed with.

I swim my way back over to the family that I love and I can't help but feel a sense of comfort around them. People believe that I should teaching Darius a lesson for cheating on me but I'm happy with where are we in life.

My heart may be broken but I will not splitting my family up over something that can be resolved. I want to give my children the family that I never really had and with a baby on the way, now is the time to instill the family values.

---

DariusHunter: Nights out

3,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

Since this is Leilani's first time at the Hamptons, we decided to have more of a chill day so we spent some time on the beach before visiting the aquarium. The only thing that I am mad about is that I had to mess up her sleep routine so that the three of us could go to dinner together.

"You do understand that I make money from my social media, right?" I glance up at my husband who is dancing with our daughter and he nods his head. "Then what do you have to say for the pictures that you took of me?"

"They look good." Darius waves me off. "I even did some of that angling stuff that you like to make you look snatched."

"You made me look like a goddamn midget whale." Tears threaten to spill from my eyes. "I'm pregnant with your child and you're trying to turn me into a meme?"

"Damn." He looks at me in disbelief. "I didn't think it was that deep."

"You obviously don't support the hustle if you're out here taking pictures that don't resemble my true appearance." I sigh deeply while looking at my phone. "We've got reservations, let's just go inside."

"Are you serious right now?"

I cut him a glare, "Deadly."

"You done lost your mind

"You done lost your mind." He scoffs while shaking his head. "You're going to ruin the night if you keep on acting like this, I've had enough of this attitude."

"And I've had enough of you making me a fool out of me."

"If we're going to go there then I'm flying home with our daughter." Darius purses his lips at me. "If you want to work through everything as a family then you better remember your words because I'm not going to be doing this back and forth everytime you get mad."

I instantly start to feel bad because I have a habit of snapping at him and it is a character flaw of him that I've question. Did Darius cheat on me because I act like a bitch?

"Sorry." He looks at me in surprise. "I've just been under a lot of stress with everything that has been going on. My perfect life has been thrown in the trash and I'm trying to hold onto the memories through my social media pages. The media might be tearing at me online but if I post perfection then eventually... it will happen."

"My delusional wife." Darius wraps his arm around my body before kissing my lips and I sigh happily as my daughter kisses my cheek. "I get what you're coming from but I don't want you being sucked into that life when the real world is still worth living. Our situation may not be ideal but what we can do is make the most of it."

"You're right." I fake a smile to hold back the tears. "I have everything that I need right here."