☆81. Playtime At 3:30 A.M.☆

Start from the beginning

"It isn't important. The important thing is that I don't have a dress good enough. Since you lost the bet on how I made the popcorns without burning them in a single go..."

"No"

Mr. Park emphasized, cutting her off.

"You promised, I can ask for anything"

"Lixue, how am I going to buy a dress at this time?"

"You have to. It's your problem. I had won, I want my price right now"

"I am tired"

Mr. Park complained with a sigh as he looked out of the window and saw a high street still all lit up and crowded at night with the shopping malls and outlets still open.

"Stop making excuses and man up"

Mr. Park rolled his eyes. "Pull up for a bit" He ordered his driver who flashes the headlight twice, making the two cars at front to slow down their speed as well as the other two cars behind them. Taking it as a signal to slow down as his driver pulled up the car by the pavement.

"Any color?"

Mr. Park asked Lixue while undoing his seat belt as he saw his bodyguards getting out from the front cars and approaching his car.

"Whatever you like on me"

"Okay, I know"

"No! I am tired of white"

"Shoes or bag?"

"I have them but I don't mind sweet favors"

"Sure, ma'am"

Mr. Park sarcastically mentioned before he hung up and his bodyguard knocked his car's window, making him to roll it down.

"Mr. Park, it isn't okay for you to stop by this crowd" A fine tall bodyguard dressed in all black, having a fine Bluetooth device attached to his collar, mentioned. "Tell me the dress silhouette, I will go and buy it for Mrs. Park" He said as if he heard all the phone call. Obviously, he had been tracing the call.

"No, Ho-Gil, She won't like it until I go and get it by my own self and don't ask me how she gets it all because I don't know it either" Mr. Park shrugged to his bodyguard.

"Then, let's do it quick" His secretary advised and Mr. Park nodded, making Ho-Gil to open the car's door for Mr.Park to step out.

Mr. Park chose to walk up to the store with five men of his security following him and his secretary beside him.

Mr. Park's walk slower down as his eyes landed on someone really familiar. That boy had jet black silky hair, fair skin and cresent moon eyes. Obviously, out of nowhere at this later at night he spotted on the semi-busy street; his 'Jihyun'.

The latter was giggling as he walked towards Mr. Park, having his arm interlocked with Taehyung's, tasting his pink ice cream. Was still in his one shoulder black top and sexy purple printed pants but he had a black coat over now because of the cold, probably of Taehyung as Taehyung was in his white dress shirt with black pants matching to Jihyun's coat, carrying a bunch of shopping bags.

"But I don't like yellow for the baby room" Jihyun was complaining with a giggle, shaking his head as he leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Then, we will have purple for our daughter and navy blue for our son" Taehyung's words made Mr. Park to look at him and abruptly frowned as Taehyung paused to lean his ear to Jihyun's stomach. "Right, babies?" Taehyung asked and Jihyun chuckled.