Chapter 13: Surprise

Not spell checked
~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~

Ava Pov:
I woke up in Shuris arms. I moved her arms away from me. "Babe why did you do that?" "B-because." She yawns and stretches her arms. I flinched and backed up. "Baby?" "I-I-I-" "Ava?" I started to have a panic attack. I thought should would hurt me. "Ava look at me!" My breathing became very uneven and I couldn't relax.  "Okay, okay I got this." "Love five things you can see." "W-w-what?" "Tell me five things you can see." "Uhh y-you, t-t-the bed, our b-b-blankets, t-the p-p-pillows and the d-door." "Good job Ava. Now four things you can feel." "The sheets, my b-blanket." Shuri held my hand. "I c-c-can feel your h-hand now, m-my clothes." "Good girl. Can you tell me three things you can smell?" "Uhhh the candle, y-you, t-the f-f-fresh laundry." "Two things you can hear." "Me and you." Shuri passionately kissed me. "One thing you can taste?" She smirked at me. "You." "Good job bubs. I'm proud of you." My breath started to even out. "Did I cause that?" "Y-y-yea." "I'm so sorry. I'll be more careful." We got up and showered. We got dressed and got ready for the day. "Soooooo let's just stay in our room today." "Why?" "Well you stay ima go to the lab." Shuri was acting suspicious. "Okay.." I walked to our room and let out a big sigh. I was so fucking bored. Then there was a knock at the door. I opened it. "Hey." "NAT?!" OMG NATASHA IS HERE!! "I'VE MISSED YOU!!" She tightly hugged me and I hugged her back. "Missed you more sweetie!" "How did you get here?" "Well I was on a mission, finished and thought I stopped by." "Well I'm very glad you did." "So you wanna hang out today?" "Do I? Duh!" Shuri came from behind. "You knew?!" "Yea I knew. She was going to need someone to let her in through the barrier." "True." "Can we all hang out?" "Of course we can love." "Shuri do you wanna hang out with me and Nat?" "Yes baby." "God you guys are so cute." "Thanks Nat." "Let's set up the room." We made a fort out of sheets and added some fairy lights to make the bedroom cute. Then we brought some pillow and blankets to the fort. I decided to make some popcorn and bring some sweets for all of us to enjoy. "It's ready!" "I love the room." "Me too, we did good you guys." We all sat down and turned on the tv. Since when was here we decided to let her pick the movie/show. She picked Sing. As we were watching and eating popcorn. Shuri was sitting next to me when she put her hand up on my thigh. I was fine with it. Nat looked over at her and Smirked. Shuri put her hand higher up. I let out a small moan. "Shit." I told myself under my breathe. "Wow Ava." "Shut up Nat." We all laughed and finished the movie. When the movie was over Shuri cleaned the popcorn bowl and threw out the trash. Me and Nat were just talking in the room. "I've missed you a lot." "I've miss you a lot too sweetheart." "I just. I love it here but you guys are family to me." "It's okay. You can stay here if you wanna." "You sure?" "Yes I'm sure." "Okay." I gave her a smile. "I am going to have to leave soon though because the ready of the team will need me for more missions. "God you never get a break." "I know." Shuri came back with some dinner. We ate up and I cleaned up all of our plates. We sat in the living room just laughing and talking. Eventually Nat gets up and says, "Alright, I gotta head back to New York." "Nooooo." I cling onto her. "Sweetie I got to go." "Noooo. I don't want you to leave." I gave her puppy dog eyes. "Dorogoy I have to." (Dorogoy or дорогой means sweetheart). "I don't care please stay!" Nat cupped my face. She placed a kiss on my forehead. "I'm come back. I promise." Shuri obviously got pretty jealous. But she knew it wasn't a big deal. Natasha is my mother figure so she was okay with it. I gave Tasha a huge hug before letting go. I saw her get on the Quin-Jet and flew away. Shuri gave me a hug and told me that it'll be fine. I trusted her so me and her sat back down and kept watching some movies.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up my phone and it read '6:37'. "Babes we should eat." "I'm not hungry." "Something small?" "Alright." We walked to the kitchen and made a light sandwich. We are up and then kept watching some more shows/movies. Eventually I felt my eyes getting heavy. I guess I must've fallen asleep because I felt someone pick me up and tuck me into bed. Shuri kissed my head and whispered "good night love" and turned the lights off. She got into bed with me and held me close to her.